Records a message through the phone's microphone and sends it to a server of a healthcare organization affiliated with us.
1) Install app and run it
2) On the default setting screen, enter the required fields: User ID & Password
3) Click Save
4) Click on the Record button to record a message into your microphone
5) Click on Stop to stop recording
6) Click on Upload, the Settings page should reappear
7) Keep the default settings and click Upload
8) If the message is successfully sent to the server, a notification appears to that effect.
Changed to allow recording when app minimized
Changed audio to play from speaker
Changed audio playback position to default to 5 seconds from end of recording
Other minor fixes
Ratings and Reviews
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.