With Acronis Cyber Files you can safely access your business files from anywhere and any device. You can easily share documents with colleagues, customers and vendors, keeping files and data secure and private, where only you and your organization can touch them. The app is designed for extreme ease of use, combined with unparalleled security, privacy and management capabilities.
Files can be stored on your company’s Windows file servers, SharePoint, and NAS devices.
NOTE: The free Acronis Cyber Files iOS app is used with your company's Acronis Cyber Files servers. Please contact your company's IT group for details on setting up this app.
With Acronis Cyber Files, iPad and iPhone users can:
- Find and preview files located in the company’s file servers, SharePoint and NAS servers
- Edit & create MS Office documents and text files within the app!
- Annotate PDF files within the app
- Search for files by filename or file contents
- Access network home folders
- Access files on Distributed File System (DFS) shares
- Store files & folders locally on the mobile device for anytime, anywhere access
- Automatically 1-way or 2-way sync folders and files from server to device
- Receive files from other apps for saving to a server or storing locally
- Copy files from the device’s photo library and save them to a server
- Share and collaborate on files and folders, with full centralized audit trail and available sharing policy restrictions
- Create, rename, and delete files and folders on a server
- And many more features.
Acronis Cyber Files secures your organization’s files:
- IT can selectively remote wipe all app files and configurations on lost or stolen devices
- Encrypts all files stored in the Acronis Cyber Files app with FIPS 140-2 certified in-app file encryption
- Encrypts all network communication with the secure HTTPS protocol
- Enforces your organizations established access rights with Active Directory integration
- Supports HTTPS Reverse Proxy password and certificate authentication
Your IT staff configures and manages Acronis Cyber Files:
- Configure the Acronis Cyber Files app over the air (OTA) with policies for Active Directory users and groups
- Set policies to configure security settings, servers, shares and home directories, app features and much more
- Allowlist or blocklist the iOS apps that Acronis Cyber Files allows files to be opened into
- Track the status of each device accessing your Acronis Cyber Files server
This app is compatible with Acronis Cyber Files, Acronis Files Connect and Acronis Cyber Files Cloud.
Note: Acronis Cyber Files can function as a MobileIron AppConnect Enabled app and as part of the AppConnect ecosystem providing additional mobile device management capabilities. Consult our online documentation for more details.
• New Office documents editing interface with greatly improved features
• Enhanced files preview functionality to support even more file types including password-protected Office files
• More plain text file types can now be edited
• Native resolution support for iPhone 12, 12 mini, 12 Pro, and 12 Pro Max
• Replaced the now deprecated by Apple UIWebView with WKWebView.
• Image files are now imported in their latest state, instead of the original versions
• Other miscellaneous fixes and improvements.
Ratings and Reviews
Good secure file management app
My company just allowed its mobile workforce access to our secure company files using this app. It works great, is very fast, and has been stable on both my iPhone 5 and iPad2. The only thing I don’t like is that it forces landscape mode on the iPad—offer this as an option and you get five stars.
Great app horrible set up
I love the app. I use it every day. Don’t you think it would be a good idea to move the discard and close button further away from the save button so you don’t lose everything you just worked on for 2 hour cause of a bump in the road. Shoot at least have it ask are you sure. This has happened multiple times. Very frustrating.
Audio files will not play after ios11
All audio files will not play in app after the update. I am forced to email them to myself to listen to them.
Data Not Collected
The developer does not collect any data from this app.
Privacy practices may vary, for example, based on the features you use or your age. Learn More
- Group Logic, Inc.
- 182.7 MB
- Requires iOS 12.2 or later.
- Requires iPadOS 12.2 or later.
- iPod touch
- Requires iOS 12.2 or later.
- Requires macOS 11.0 or later and a Mac with Apple M1 chip.
English, Czech, French, German, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Polish, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Spanish, Traditional Chinese
- Age Rating
- © 2011-2021 Acronis International GmbH
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.