ACRONIS CYBER FILES
With Acronis Cyber Files you can safely access your business files from anywhere and any device. You can easily share documents with colleagues, customers and vendors, keeping files and data secure and private, where only you and your organization can touch them. The app is designed for extreme ease of use, combined with incomparable security, privacy and management capabilities.
Files can be stored on your company’s Windows File Servers, SharePoint and NAS devices.
NOTE: The Acronis Cyber Files app is free and used together with the Cyber Files servers of your company. For further details about the app setup, please contact your system administrator.
Acronis Cyber Files enables iPad and iPhone users to:
• Find and preview files, located on the company’s File, SharePoint and NAS Servers
• Annotate PDF files as well as create or edit MS Office documents and text files right from within the app!
• Search for files by their name or contents
• Access network home folders
• Access files on Distributed File System (DFS) shares
• Store files and folders locally on a mobile device for full-time access from just anywhere in the world!
• Automatically use 1- or 2-way sync for files and folders from server to device
• Receive files from other apps to save on a server or local storage
• Copy files from the device photo library and save them on a server
• Share and collaborate on files and folders, with fully centralized audit trail and sharing policy restrictions available
• Create, rename and delete files and folders on a server
• … plus many more exciting features!
How exactly Acronis Cyber Files secures the files of your organization:
- IT can selectively remote wipe all app files and configurations on lost or stolen devices
- All files, stored by the Acronis Cyber Files app, are encrypted with FIPS 140-2 certified in-app file encryption
- The entire network communication with the secure HTTPS protocol is also encrypted
- Enforcement of the established access rights of your organization with Active Directory integration
- Support for HTTPS Reverse Proxy password and certificate authentication
Your IT staff manages Acronis Cyber Files in the following way:
- The Acronis Cyber Files app is configured over the air (OTA) with policies for Active Directory users and groups
- Policies are set for the configuration of the security settings, servers, shares, home directories, app features and much more
- Allowlisting and blocklisting is used by the iOS apps that Acronis Cyber Files opens files into
- Status tracking is ensured for each device with access to your Acronis Cyber Files server
The app is compatible with Acronis Cyber Files, Acronis Files Connect and Acronis Cyber Files Cloud.
Note: Acronis Cyber Files can function as a MobileIron AppConnect enabled app and can also be part of the AppConnect ecosystem, providing additional mobile device management capabilities. For more details, check our online documentation.
With Files Cloud you can access and edit your files from anywhere and any device.
You can easily create and share documents with colleagues, customers and friends.
iPad and iPhone users are enabled to:
• Find and view files stored by Files Cloud
• Create and edit Microsoft Office documents and text files
• Annotate PDF files
• Store files and folders locally on the mobile devices for anytime, anywhere access
• Automatically sync files and folders
• Receive files from other applications to save with Files Cloud or store locally
• Capture and copy photos from the device’s memory or camera directly to Files Cloud or local storage
• Create, rename and delete files in Files Cloud
• and much more!
IMPORTANT NOTE: This application is intended specifically for "Acronis Files Cloud Powered” file sync and share services and does not provide any access to files residing in Acronis Cyber Backup or Acronis True Image.
• The Acronis Cyber Files client for iOS can now work with both Acronis Cyber Files and Acronis Files Cloud servers.
Ratings and Reviews
Good secure file management app
My company just allowed its mobile workforce access to our secure company files using this app. It works great, is very fast, and has been stable on both my iPhone 5 and iPad2. The only thing I don’t like is that it forces landscape mode on the iPad—offer this as an option and you get five stars.
Great app horrible set up
I love the app. I use it every day. Don’t you think it would be a good idea to move the discard and close button further away from the save button so you don’t lose everything you just worked on for 2 hour cause of a bump in the road. Shoot at least have it ask are you sure. This has happened multiple times. Very frustrating.
Audio files will not play after ios11
All audio files will not play in app after the update. I am forced to email them to myself to listen to them.
Data Not Collected
The developer does not collect any data from this app.
Privacy practices may vary, for example, based on the features you use or your age. Learn More
- Group Logic, Inc.
- 184.6 MB
- Requires iOS 13.0 or later.
- Requires iPadOS 13.0 or later.
- iPod touch
- Requires iOS 13.0 or later.
- Requires macOS 11.0 or later and a Mac with Apple M1 chip.
English, Czech, French, German, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Polish, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Spanish, Traditional Chinese
- Age Rating
- © 2011-2021 Acronis International GmbH
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.