MobileIron Go securely connects your iOS device to your company network so that you can easily access email and other work resources.
• Purpose-built for Mobile IT with millions of users globally
• Complete separation of corporate and personal data
• 500+ of Global 2000 customers
• More than 97% customer support satisfaction rate
With just a few quick steps, MobileIron Go makes getting access to corporate resources easy on your iOS device:
► FAST ACCESS: Immediate access to corporate email, calendar and contacts.
► AUTOMATED: Connect automatically to corporate Wi-Fi and VPN networks.
► EASY: Discover and install work related applications on your device wherever you are.
► SECURE: Automated compliance with corporate security policies.
► FIND MY PHONE: Locate lost or stolen devices and remotely manage them.
NOTES: 1) MobileIron Go Client requires use of Apple iOS 11.0 or later.
2) MobileIron Go works in conjunction with MobileIron Cloud supported by your company’s IT organization. Please follow the instructions from your IT organization to use this app. MobileIron Go is required to access corporate resources and therefore should not be removed without first consulting your IT organization.
Learn about Mobile Device Management: http://www.mobileiron.com/en/solutions/mobile-device-management
Learn about Mobile Security: http://www.mobileiron.com/en/solutions/mobile-security
Learn about BYOD: http://www.mobileiron.com/en/solutions/byod
Learn about Visual Privacy: https://www.mobileiron.com/en/video/visual-privacy
Follow us on Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/mobileiron
Follow us on Twitter: https://twitter.com/mobileiron
Follow us on G+: https://plus.google.com/+mobileiron
Find more about MobileIron: http://www.mobileiron.com
* Improved user experience around Azure Active Directory enrollment
* Support for the user to 'Continue Anyway' for a URL that is detected as risky
Ratings and Reviews
Deleted and continue to receive a pop up
Like another mentioned, I deleted the app but yet continue to receive a pop up stating it is trying to install from the App Store. Despite deleting the app as well as deleting “cancel”, it continues to pop up!
Rock solid MDM client
Provides a slew of options and functionality when compared to other MDM clients and works like a champ.
Persistent Pop-up Won’t Quit
I have deleted the MobileIron apps from my phone but now I keep getting a persistent pop-up that wants to install an update. It won’t quit even though I’ve hit the “cancel” button. How do I get this to stop?
Data Not Linked to You
The following data may be collected but it is not linked to your identity:
- Usage Data
Privacy practices may vary, for example, based on the features you use or your age. Learn More
- 101 MB
- Requires iOS 11.0 or later.
- Requires iPadOS 11.0 or later.
- iPod touch
- Requires iOS 11.0 or later.
English, Dutch, Finnish, French, German, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Polish, Portuguese, Romanian, Simplified Chinese, Slovak, Spanish, Traditional Chinese
- Age Rating
- © 2021 MobileIron, Inc
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.