MobileLot allows WalkTheLot WebLot account holders, normally window sticker company's, to use their iOS devices to collect vehicle data and print window stickers for vehicles recently added to their used car dealer clients lots.
• Use the built-in VIN barcode or QR code scanner to scan the VIN.
• Decode the VIN with the optional VIN decoder.
• If there is a barcode of the Stock # available, use the barcode scanner to scan it.
• Easily select most vehicle data with convenient data pickers.
• Tap to select equipment items from any of 4 categories; Decoded standard equipment, decoded optional equipment, imported equipment, or from a general equipment list that you may customize.
• If your dealers use promotional text for their vehicles, a tap lets you select from text entries they already have within their account, or you can type a new one.
• Select warranties with a tap for printing buyers guides.
• Add internal use only notes for each vehicle.
• An additional 12 custom fields per vehicle are available for your unique needs.
• Take up to 50 photos per vehicle with the built-in device camera, or use our free "WebLot Photo Match" utility and an external digital camera.
• When you're done processing a vehicle, you can either publish it right then and there, therefore making it instantly available online, or batch upload all or unpublished vehicles at a later time.
• Once a vehicle has been published, with a tap MobileLot gives you a list of the window stickers and buyers guides configured in the dealers WebLot account. Stickers are easy to configure with our cutting edge web-based designer, and they even support printing QR Codes. Tap the sticker(s) of choice, and MobileLot downloads the PDF to your device and prompts you to either open it or print it with AirPrint.
YOU CAN ALSO:
• Print inventory added and printed reports for field tech tracking or for giving to the dealer with your invoice.
• Import vehicles from a dealers WebLot account.
• Invoice your dealers directly from the app.
• You can also use MobileLot to take and upload "photos only" if you don't need to collect vehicle data. When only photos are uploaded, if the vehicle already exists in WebLot, the photos will be added automatically. If the vehicle does not exist, the photos will be stored for 24 hours and may be added to the vehicle by clicking a single "Add MobileLot Uploaded Photos" link when editing the vehicle in the web-based WebLot backend.
• And much more...
Added Pause icon to icon row and also dimmed text to more easily see vehicles marked as Suspend.
Ratings and ReviewsSee All
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.