Qiqong is an exercise with roots in Chinese medicine, philosophy, and martial arts. The practice of Qigong, that incorporates gentle breathing and non-strenuous stretching and holding exercises for older adults who have minimal to nil fitness levels.
The MobileQigong application featuring this ancient Chinese exercise represents an innovative, visual and accessible tool that supports daily physical activity while fostering a sense of personal empowerment and enhancing the quality of life.
Featuring videos by Master Edward Ho and equip with a calendar function, this application will remind the user the daily exercise routine. This innovative app is for everyone!
- Improvements to the user interface and user experience
- Record your post-exercise evaluation anytime after starting, not only after completing the entire set of exercises
- Improved video auto-play functionality
- Improved notifications
- Other minor bug fixes and enhancements
Ratings and ReviewsSee All
- MusicCentric Technologies Inc.
- 1.4 MB
- Health & Fitness
Requires iOS 7.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
- Age Rating
- © MusicCentric Technologies Inc.
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.