Serve. Share. Inspire. Repeat.
That's the simple philosophy behind MobileServe.
What is MobileServe?
MobileServe is a mobile app that helps organizations and individuals measure and communicate their social impact. By tracking an individual’s service, our app is able to produce compelling infographics for marketing and communication purposes. Our product is geared towards companies, non-profit entities, universities, and Greek organizations, all of who could benefit by demonstrating their social impact.
How does it work?
The idea is simple. While users are doing good, MobileServe lets them use their phones to report and measure their service. Simple integration with social media lets you leverage users' personal networks to promote organizations and causes. User data is aggregated and translated into catchy infographics and pictures that can be used for organizational communication.
Add description back to the Event details screen.
Improve performance of the Activity list.
Ratings and Reviews
This is a great app for tracking your community service hours without having to go throught the hassle of filling out a form for your school. All you have to do is fill out a few pieces of information about what you did and get the supervisor's signature.
Some issues (Not too bad I promise)
- If you move from a school that uses Mobile Serve from a school that DOES NOT use Mobile serve, you CANNOT transfer your hours from the app. Instead, you will have to contact your previous school to send a transcript or whatever of your hours.
- I suggest getting having the supervisor put their signature on your phone AND sending the confirmation email to them just in case one or the other doesn't work for whatever reason.
- You can only upload up to 24 hours of any type of community service, so if you have one that's like 50 hours then you need to enter it in twice (and get the signature twice)
Much better than other apps
I first found MobileServe when i joined a club called Leaders Club through the YMCA, and it was used to help track our service hours throughout the year, and it was great at doing that. It’s very easy to sign up for different events, log outside hours, and create events. My district tried to make us use a different app, LetServe for getting high school hours, but that app is nottttttt good let me tell you it’s very hard to use and I wish we would just switch to MobileServe to make everything easier.
MobileServe is good a app and useful for tracking service hours. I personally preferred the old pen and paper method, but my school has upgraded to this app so I don’t really have a choice. Nevertheless, I do like the MobileServe app and its features. It works well, and except for the occasional glitch (like not attaching the location), it is a reliable app. I don’t really know why it has 2.6 stars in the App Store because it’s a completely fine and good app.
Data Linked to You
The following data may be collected and linked to your identity:
- Contact Info
- User Content
Privacy practices may vary, for example, based on the features you use or your age. Learn More
- MobileServe, LLC
- 35.9 MB
- Social Networking
- Requires iOS 10.0 or later.
- Requires iPadOS 10.0 or later.
- iPod touch
- Requires iOS 10.0 or later.
- Requires macOS 11.0 or later and a Mac with Apple M1 chip or later.
- Age Rating
- © MobileServe