Download our newest app, MobiLinc X! MobiLinc X is a new and modern take on what an app should be for your ISY, family, and ease of use for our MobiLinc Connect platform.
From the intuitive and realistic thermostats, keypads, switches, and other devices, MobiLinc HD is so simple to use anyone, including your guests, can navigate even the most complex of all home automation setups with ease. If you can turn on a switch, you can use MobiLinc HD.
-> Access your ISY-99x series controller ANYWHERE with MobiLinc Connect, the easiest way to connect with your ISY. Also supports direct ISY connections.
-> Apple Watch support with Extended Screens plug-in!
-> Supports Today View Widgets!
-> Supports Geo-fencing
-> Supports PUSH Notifications (MobiLinc Connect)
MobiLinc Featured on on ABC News, PC Pro Magazine, and in National Verizon Commercial over the 2012 Thanksgiving holiday!
Interact with your thermostat, lights, keypads, switches, scenes, and other devices as if you were standing in front of the actual device. Press and hold the switch to fade a device or scene. Double tap the switch to turn the device or scene instantly on. Tap the thermostat to change temperature and operation modes.
MobiLinc HD comes with a message center feature called Touch Note. Using your finger, leave a message on the home screen for a family member or loved one. To clear, use a two finger swipe across the screen or shake the iPad. Touch Note can be disabled under Settings.
MobiLinc supports the following controllers:
- All ISY Series Controllers from Universal Devices (including Z-Wave).
MobiLinc HD Plug-Ins and services:
- Extended Screens: Extend MobiLinc to your Apple Watch and Today View widgets.
- Advanced Locations: Make MobiLinc, Apple Watch, and the Today View location contextually aware with iBeacon support and new geo-fence and other location features.
- IP Cameras. Supports over 200 IP Camera Manufacturers. See http://mobilinc.com for a complete list. RTSP (H.264/MPEG4/Sound), JPEG, MJPEG, and Pan/Tilt controls supported.
- Voice Control.
- ELK Security panel. Arm/disarm areas, control outputs, and see zone status. Requires the ISY-ELK plug-in.
- Resource Manager. Turn any device or scene into a custom timer or self-monitored energy manager.
- Camera Alerts Subscription: Intelligent vision alerts and up to 30 days of cloud storage for IP Camera motion events.
-- Supports up to 5 IP Cameras with yearly auto-renewal subscriptions
-- Get started with a free 2 week trial
-- Payment will be charged to iTunes Account at confirmation of purchase -- Subscription automatically renews unless auto-renew is turned off at least 24-hours before the end of the current period
-- Account will be charged for renewal within 24-hours prior to the end of the current period, and identify the cost of the renewal -- Subscriptions may be managed by the user and auto-renewal may be turned off by going to the user's Account Settings after purchase
-- Any unused portion of a free trial period, if offered, will be forfeited when the user purchases a subscription to that publication, where applicable
MobiLinc HD Features:
- Apple Watch support with Extended Screens plug-in.
- Supports MobiLinc Connect.
- Today View Widgets.
- PUSH Notifications on device, program, variable, security changes (MobiLinc Connect).
- Customizable backgrounds.
- Username and password authentication.
- Works over Wi-Fi and cellular connections.
- Multiple Profile Support.
- Wi-Fi auto-discover and sync with ISY.
- Real-time status.
- Control all of your INSTEON, Z-Wave, and X10 Devices.
- Thermostat, Irrigation, and Garage Door support.
- Weather Support.
- Program support.
- Folder Support.
- Energy Support. (ISY-994i Only. Historical energy data access requires subscription.)
- Transfer Settings and Plug-Ins to another MobiLinc app via Wi-Fi.
- Universal Devices ISY-994i Series (w/2413S PLM or Z-Wave Dongle).
- Updates for iPhone XS Max, XS, iOS 12, and WatchOS5.
Ratings and Reviews
Long-time user still happy
Many years back as Insteon grew I started my home automation. For a management hub I tried a couple of things finally hitting on ISY which has been, IMO, the only sane way to manage an increasingly complex system. I added z-wave thermostats and other components with seamless integration. Then came MobiLinc for secure, straightforward remote access thru ISY integration. I customized the app for my spouse’s devices so he doesn’t have to see anything but the scenes he cares about whereas my devices are set for me to monitor and control the whole network - excellent customization. Recently took advantage of the Alexa integration and our family is now used to thinking that this is just the ways homes work! And they should. The few times I’ve had any issue (say, with subscription renewal) the support has been immediate, personal, and effective: need to clone Wes. I have no idea why this whole setup has not become the default for home automation. At my spouse’s urging we got a couple of Alexa devices but keeping them reliably connected to our network was a pain. Insteon + z-wave + ISY + MobiLinc + Alexa = just the way homes work.
Developer Response ,
THANK YOU! So glad you’ve enjoyed MobiLinc!
A benchmark for what an app and developer should be
I previously automated a home with almost entirely Crestron controllers and hardware and spent more money than I like to recall on equipment, custom programming, and maintenance to achieve a level of functionality that Mobilinc now delivers in a new home that I just completed, doing all of the installations of an ISY and Mobilinc and all the programming myself. This app combined with Connect is solid, straightforward to set up and program, and the documentation and support are amazing, especially for the cost. Support by the developer is an example of what any DIYer would order up for every app if it were possible. Thanks Wes for a great app and for your exemplary support.
MobiLinc HD and ISY
I just got my MobiLinc working again. Wait! “I” didn’t get it working. It was Wes from MobiLinc. I kept getting “fail to connect” error message. Turns out it had nothing to do with MobiLinc, but was the fault of my network setup. I’ve had other problems in the past that seemed like a failure of MobiLinc, but every one eventually was traced to something in my system.
It’s been about four years since I added MobiLinc to my ISY automation system and I have never had a problem that traced back to MobiLinc.
I’m not sure how many different systems it will interface with, but if you have an ISY, you need MobiLinc HD!
Developer Response ,
Thank you, Ron!
No Details Provided
The developer will be required to provide privacy details when they submit their next app update.
- John Wesley Filleman
- 217.9 MB
- Requires iOS 11.0 or later.
- Requires iPadOS 11.0 or later.
- iPod touch
- Requires iOS 11.0 or later.
- Requires macOS 11.0 or later and a Mac with Apple M1 chip.
English, Catalan, Czech, Danish, Dutch, Finnish, French, German, Greek, Hebrew, Hungarian, Indonesian, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Malay, Norwegian Bokmål, Polish, Portuguese, Romanian, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Slovak, Spanish, Swedish, Thai, Traditional Chinese, Turkish, Vietnamese
- Age Rating
- 17+ Unrestricted Web Access
- © 2011-2018 Mobile Integrated Solutions, LLC.
- In-App Purchases
- MobiLinc Connect Primary ISY Year $49.99
- IP Cameras $9.99
- Voice Control $9.99
- Extended Screens $19.99
- Resource Manager $19.99
- MobiLinc Connect Primary ISY Month $9.99
- Advanced Locations $19.99
- ELK Security $14.99
- Energy Charts for MobiLinc HD $99.99
- Camera 1 with 15 Days of History $149.99