Are you often in meetings and wished you could quickly pull up details of a specific Jira issue? Ever been in management reviews and needed to know how many enhancements are making the release? Traveling and need to know what is going on? Then this app is for you!
Mobility for Jira is a fast iPhone app to connect to any Atlassian Jira instance (version 5.0 or above) including Jira Cloud. It uses Jira’s RESTful API, which is enabled by default and no configuration changes are generally necessary. The following features are supported:
- Create issues, sub-tasks, and issue links
- Edit, assign, and delete issues
- Ability to enter, edit, and delete your comments
- Transition issue through workflow directly from issue screen
- Supports multiple Jira login profiles
- Support for Jira Agile Planning Board, Work Board, Burndown charts (in-app purchase required)
- Jira Service Desk Queues and SLAs
- Display Dashboards
- Renders wiki-markup and HTML fields
- Log your work and include a comment
- View all worklogs, edit and delete your own logs
- View, upload, and delete attachments
- Search by Jira key, description, summary, project, version, issue type, status, component, and assignee and sort by any field
- Issue details including custom fields, comments , attachments, sub-tasks, and issue links
- Scans QR Codes with encoded JIRA key
- Activity stream and details
- Basic authentication via HTTP/S (self-signed keys are supported)
- Responsive and fast UI, utilizing lazy loading, and asynchronous calls
Note: Jira is a trademark of Atlassian. Mobility for Jira is not affiliated in any way with Atlassian. All registered trademarks and logos belong to their respective owners.
- Bug fixes
Ratings and Reviews
Version 5.0 is totally not working at all. When trying to open an issue app is collapsing. My system is: iPhone 6 64, iOS 11.2.
Developer Response ,
Hi Herr Kasner,
Thanks for your feedback. There have been rare cases with the initial 5.0 version in which the app was crashing. These issues should all have been corrected. If you are still experiencing issues, please send a message to firstname.lastname@example.org.
The Mobility Team
Most useful app ever!
Version 5.0.2 is even better than ever.
I love the new interface! The only thing missing now is to have this app open automatically when I click on a Jira url in the mail app. Other than that it’s worth every penny! I use this app almost more than the built in mail app.
Version 4.10.3 fixed the crashes!
I don't write many reviews. But this app is great! I wish they had an iPad version, but I use this app more than any other app per day! Btw: adding comments to a ticket is simple! Just click the pen/paper in the upper right corner, and scroll down to "comment". How much easier can it be? Before writing negative comments, why not spend more than 20 seconds trying it out? This app is worth every penny. And no i am not related to the creator of the app in any way...
Hate the new Agile Boards view
Bring back the old view where all the tasks for a story on the agile boards were lined up in a common row by story. I used to be able to find a story and then slide left and right to see all of the related tasks for the story in the appropriate status column (to do, in progress, done).
The new Agile Board view broke this view and now if I am looking at tasks in the To Do column for a story and I slide to the In Progress column I see tasks that belong to a totally different story! This makes it much harder to quickly assess the state of a story by sliding left and right to see what status Columns the tasks for that story are located in.
Now I have to slide left and right and up and down and also pay careful attention to the story header. It’s basically useless for me now.
The Agile Board view in this app was one of the reasons that I didn’t use the official JIRA app. In fact, I keep submitting feedback to JIRA to make their Board view match the Agile Board view that you USED to have! I’m very sad now!!
Data Not Linked to You
The following data may be collected but it is not linked to your identity:
Privacy practices may vary, for example, based on the features you use or your age. Learn More
- MobilityStream, LLC
- 39.2 MB
- Requires iOS 11.0 or later.
- iPod touch
- Requires iOS 11.0 or later.
- Requires macOS 11.0 or later and a Mac with Apple M1 chip.
English, French, German, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Portuguese, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Spanish, Swedish, Turkish
- Age Rating
- © 2021 MobilityStream, LLC
- In-App Purchases
- JIRA Agile Support $1.99
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.