THE MOCACARE APP helps you organize your health data, visualize your health trends, make healthy lifestyle changes, and stay connected with your loved ones.
Connect the app with one of MOCACARE’s simple and intuitive heart health monitoring devices to take control of your health.
The app makes it easy to notice changes and improvements in your cardiovascular health. Armed with immediate health insights, you can seek medical care promptly and more confidently.
More than measuring, the app is built around the need to communicate important health updates with loved ones. More than just a personal monitor, it lets you set up close contacts for direct messaging.
- TRACK YOUR MEASUREMENTS: Sync your measurements to the MOCACARE App and easily view and track your measurement history.
- CHANGE YOUR HABITS: Receive health tips based on recommendations from the American Heart Association to improve your health outcomes.
- VISUALIZE YOUR TRENDS: See visual graphs of your health trends and how it’s improving over time. Choose between daily, weekly, monthly, and yearly trends.
- SHARE YOUR RESULTS: Stay up-to-date on each other’s health status without being intrusive by viewing recent measurements.
Syncs with Apple Health
- MOCACARE app integrates with the Apple Health app.
Ratings and Reviews
MOCACARE Pressure Cuff
It was working fine till this last update and now won’t connect to my Apple Health on my iPhone 8plus. What the heck happened. Love the cuff but now defeats the purpose. I use it twice a day. I also have to keep reconnecting it every time.
Could Be Better
I don’t have trouble with the app’s connection. I check my BP, open the app, tap the picture of my BP cuff and it does the rest. It also has a few handy icons for me to mark my activity such as “waking up”, “exercising”, or “caffeinating”.
That’s not much good when looking at the list if they don’t show the icon. My doctor asked me to take my BP when waking up each morning only so he could see the trend. I like to see what it is during other activities and would like to be able to quickly see the activity associated with each reading. Fix this and it’s a higher rating.
Also, the cuff is very “positional” meaning it has to be far enough from your hand to be accurate. I have to be very careful about where I put it on, but once you know, it’s accurate.
Everything except Trends category works.
Everything works great except for the trends category. Please fix! This could easily be five stars with that feature working.
- MOCACARE Corp.
- 180.6 MB
- Health & Fitness
Requires iOS 9.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
English, Japanese, Simplified Chinese, Traditional Chinese
- Age Rating
- Rated 4+
- © MOCACARE
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.