moccanote helps you capture and organize your ideas and thoughts.
With moccanote you can do both: Write simple notes or even record complex ideas. The clean and streamlined interface lets you focus on what is really important: your thoughts and ideas.
Integrate moccanote into your workflow and you will be amazed how organized and productive your day becomes:
• Create a new Entry in your Inbox to capture a thought and get back to it later.
• Place a Focus on multiple Entries to keep an eye on the most important notes.
• Organize your Entries in Stacks to easily keep track of different contexts, projects and categories.
Would you like to share your Entries between your devices? Activate iCloud and sync your data effortlessly across your Macs (app sold separately), iPhone and iPod touch.
• Quickly save ideas, thoughts & notes
• Clean and straight-forward interface with multi-selection and drag & drop functionality
• Organize your Entries: Inbox, Stacks and Focus
• Attach photos to Entries
• Print multiple Entries with only one tap (AirPrint)
• Export to PDF & Plain-Text
• Write HTML & Markdown
• Use the advanced search to always find what you are looking for
• Collaborate by using moccanote's own file format
• Sync your data with iCloud
• Full landscape support
• iPhone 5 and Retina ready
Visit our website for more information on moccanote for Mac, iPhone & iPod touch: www.moccanote.com
- Updated for larger screens
- Fixed tutorial issue
Ratings and Reviews
sync doesn't work and NO costumer support. I wrote these guys twice but no answer. Makes me think they are criminals who just want to steel you money. Don't buy
Nice to look at and easy to use
Low maintenance notes app with markdown support. Allows quick entry and simple organization: notes start in an inbox and can be moved to stacks (which are visible as piles of notes or in a list), and individual notes can be starred for focus.
Other markdown apps I've tried require too many steps to preview a note with formatting. Moccanote shows a few lines (unformatted) when you open a stack, then formats it when you open the note. Switching to edit mode and back is one tap. Also nice is the option to change the default font sizes. There's no direct dropbox support, but you can export to dropbox with the dropbox app installed.
I have a few small quibbles with the interface. On most screens (including in settings) you can create a new note with the [+] button on the top left. This moves to the bottom when looking at a stack or at a note. Auto-correct seems to be disabled. The extra keyboard row for markdown support only has four buttons, and you can't edit these or add macros. Notes in the stacks are sorted by creation date, modification date, or title, but cannot be sorted manually.
Most of the other apps I've tried so far are ugly or limited in the wrong ways, and Moccanote is a nice alternative. The app has a Mac OS companion that I have not tried.
Why don't more people know about this?
Moccanote is exactly what I was looking for...a notes app with the ability to quickly jot down notes and organize them in folders (or "stacks," in the Moccanote nomenclature) with a companion Mac app that syncs perfectly through iCloud and Markdown support. It is well worth the money, and it sure beats having a long list of plain text notes with no folders in Apple's native notes app. I hope the developer continues to update this very useful app.
No Details Provided
The developer will be required to provide privacy details when they submit their next app update.
- Heiko Dreyer
- 3.2 MB
- Requires iOS 8.0 or later.
- iPod touch
- Requires iOS 8.0 or later.
- Requires macOS 11.0 or later and a Mac with Apple M1 chip.
- Age Rating
- © 2018 boxedfolder.com
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.