Mocha keyboard turns your Mac computer into a cable free Bluetooth keyboard, which can be used with a phone or tablet.
Save time and type much faster. Use text from the Mac OS X clipboard, or type text direct to your phone from your large Mac keyboard. The text will appear without delay on your phone.
Try today the free lite version (without backspace key)
- Write SMS, Twitter or any text faster on the phone.
- Can handle any number of devices. Just select another device from the easy to use menu bar.
- Copy text from a Mac document to the device, using the clipboard copy/paste functions.
- Use special keys on your phone, such as ctrl+c and command+c.
- Any keyboard language is supported. Just make sure to use the same language settings on the Mac and the phone.
- Mac OS X 10.9 or better.
Ratings and Reviews
The only problem is the price. I should not have to pay $5.99 just to be able to use the backspace key.
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.