Get our first groundbreaking issue FREE! Experience human bodies as beautiful works of art. The world's finest nude models, and photographers are creating art and images to touch your heart and take your breath away. Model Society Magazine celebrates naked humanity in the peak of its physical beauty, and honors the miraculous beauty of the entire human journey.
Within each stunning issue you'll enjoy ...
* Nude art photography with beautiful models and bodies of all shapes and sizes
* Hand picked photography and great works of art from top models and photographers
* A refreshing perspective that celebrates human beauty and nude as art
* Interviews and articles challenging cultural stereotypes about beauty
* Deep reflections of the human heart and soul
* Healing and inclusive portrayals of real human beauty
* Exclusive artwork from the private collections of renowned photographers
* Intimate and personal stories from world famous art models about being a model
• Honestly revealing pictures of naked women and male models
The app is free to download. Every issue has a free preview that you can download and enjoy before you make a purchase.
We’re also adding bonus content including exclusive galleries, downloadable collections of images, digital wallpapers, behind the scenes video and more!
Enjoy naked pictures as true works of art. See nude women and people of all shapes and sizes through the eyes of world class photographers. Look beyond the stereotype of bikini models, hot models and swimsuit models. See nudity and naked women in the broader context of humanity on a pedestal as art.
Model Society is a refreshing alternative to Model Mayhem, Playboy Magazine and Penthouse. Experience more body types than you'll find in VOLO Magazine and Treats.
FREE 30-Day Trial...
Click the subscribe button and enjoy all of our amazing content for a full month. Cancel anytime during the trial period and you won’t be charged a penny.
Reclaim your experience of human beauty!!
MODEL SOCIETY MAGAZINE
Information regarding Your auto-renewing subscription:
– Annual subscriptions cost $29.99 (billed on a 1-year basis). They last for one year and automatically renew unless canceled.
– Payment will be charged to iTunes Account after the end of your free trial (free trial = 1 month for annual subscriptions)
– Subscriptions automatically renew unless auto-renew is turned off at least 24-hours before the end of the current period.
– Your account will be charged for renewal within 24-hours prior to the end of the current period (Annual subscriptions renew at $29.99)
– Subscriptions may be managed and auto-renewal may be turned off by going to your Account Settings after purchase.
– Any unused portion of a free trial period, will be forfeited when the user purchases a subscription.
Updated for iOS 17 - Delete button bug fixed.
Ratings and Reviews
See with an eye to what’s best in humans
Yes this is a magazine. Yes there are photos of humans nude. But there is a difference from many magazines that have naked human content. It is that difference that keeps me coming back to this superb magazine. I feel completely comfortable with these nudes and grateful that the editorial intentions are to build up the human condition rather than make a spectacle of it. Humans are valued for what they are at there best and not merely spectacles to be look at and then thrown into the dust bin. All these images are about me and our common humanity.
Gregory E. Roth, Ph.D.
Developer Response ,
It's a pleasure to read a review like this. Thanks for getting it. We work hard and it means a lot when people understand and appreciate. I'll be sharing this review with the team at our next meeting.
Easy To Use
Once you figure it out the app is very intuitive. The quality of the images is excellent, as you would expect from such a fine publication. You should be aware,however, that the membership is digital only. I hope that one day MS will publish print editions along with the digital membership. Of course, the membership price would have to be more expensive. But I believe it will be worth the cost. It appears to me that members have an option to buy some of the print magazines separately. If true, that will be an option I will take in advantage of some point.
Art in its simplest form
I've been a fan of Model Society since purchasing their first issue on a whim when it was originally published, and have subsequently purchased later issues. Their organization is dedicated to fostering a body-positive perception of the human form as a living work of art, regardless of the shape or size. The photographs have lost absolutely none of their high-quality detail in the transition from publication to mobile app. The app itself is a very clean and easy-to-use interface, and it's very simple to read, zoom, and swipe through the downloaded magazine pages. It's a great addition to both my phone and iPad.
Developer Response ,
It's great to read this. We truly appreciate the support. I'm going to share your review with the team at our next meeting. It's things like this that help keep us going! :)
Data Not Collected
The developer does not collect any data from this app.
Privacy practices may vary, for example, based on the features you use or your age. Learn More
- David Bollt
- 51.6 MB
- Magazines & Newspapers
- Requires iOS 12.0 or later.
- Requires iPadOS 12.0 or later.
- iPod touch
- Requires iOS 12.0 or later.
English, Danish, French, German, Hungarian, Italian, Japanese, Portuguese, Russian, Spanish, Thai
- Age Rating
- 17+ Frequent/Intense Sexual Content or Nudity Infrequent/Mild Mature/Suggestive Themes
- © Model Society
- In-App Purchases
- Model Society Magazine Yearly $29.99
- Model Society Magazine $10.99
- Embody Project $11.99
- Model Society Magazine $11.99
- Melissa Ann by Randall Hobbet $8.99
- Paolo Lazzarotti Photography $14.99
- ModelSociety Magazine 4 $11.99
- Model Society Magazine 14 $9.99
- Dancers: Bodies of Grace $11.99
- ModelSociety Magazine $11.99