Drop into fun, action-packed gameplay that defines a new era of mobile shooter games.
Choose your Agent, master your role, and dominate the battlefield with your team. From skilled attackers to supportive defenders and covert assassins, there’s an Agent for every playstyle.
• Deploy into 4v4 multiplayer battles featuring a set of competitive team-based game modes.
• Play as 17+ specialized Agents, each equipped with unique weapons and abilities!
• Create or join a clan to connect with players from around the world.
• Host Live Tournaments with custom lobbies, spectator mode, and in-game prizes!
• Battle across 6 distinct maps ranging from close-quarters combat to long-range warfare.
• Compete in ranked seasons, earn trophies, and get promoted to higher leagues.
• Customize your Agents with cosmetic skins featuring unique designs and weapon camos.
• Pick up and play using groundbreaking, intuitive controls.
• Experience console-quality graphics, stunning visuals, and next-gen effects.
Visit our official site at http://gmlft.co/moderncombatversus
Check out the new blog at http://gmlft.co/central
Don't forget to follow us on social media:
This app allows you to purchase virtual items within the app and may contain third-party advertisements that may redirect you to a third-party site.
End-User License Agreement: http://www.gameloft.com/en/eula
• Two new weapons! Try out Creeper's Silent Death and Tower's Wrecker.
• Weapon menu improvements.
• Balance changes to Agents.
Ratings and ReviewsSee All
Best Shooter on Mobile
I’m really glad Gameloft finally decided to ditch their pay to win system that they introduced in MC5. This game is amazing in all respects. The graphics are definitely comparable to console graphics and on my iPhone 8+, the game runs at 60fps. The main currency in the game goes to only one thing, that being crates. With crates you ALWAYS get something valuable. Upgrades, currency for upgrades, and agents are the only items that come in crates, and crates are also extremely easy to get (up to 5-10 in one day!), and you can improve your odds for getting new agents by upgrading old ones. The different agents are also fun to play, and no one agent seems objectively better than the rest, meaning you can do well in a game by playing the agents you unlock early on, and they all look great too. The maps are also really well designed and allow for strategic play. My only complaint about the game is the lack of diverse game modes as of now. Playing zone control and bounty gets repetitive, but I think new game modes are likely to come. Despite this, I would say this is definitely a game worth trying.
It’s good but has potential to be better
Let’s start with the pros: amazing graphics for mobile. I saw one review say it looked like a late ps2 game but that is not true. The gameplay is fluid and the textures are top of the line. The 3d models are pleasing to look at and the animations have a nice flow. So far I have not noticed any big glitches and I have barely seen small ones. Let’s move onto cons: there is currently only one game mode and that is Zone Control which is basically king of the hill. While I enjoy the game mode I can see some people getting bored playing it over and over again. They have also not added in player and weapon skins yet though they will in a near future update. They have not yet added clans but that is yet another near future update. They have a good selection of characters to choose from with more coming in updates but you only start with 3 and with the exception of one, the others seem inaccessible without large amounts of grinding to gain the necessary currency to unlock them. You could always spend money to speed up the process but who wants to do that? The only other thing that Modern Combat Versus is missing is voice chat which I personally think is very important in an online shooter. Once again though this will probably come out alongside the clan update. I would definitely recommend downloading MCVs as it is, in my opinion, the best FPS on mobile and my only complaints with it will be fixed in the near future.
Really good but could be better
I feel like this game has really great gun mechanics but there is a delay in a lot of things such as the rewind ability or the shield. That being said it could be my internet connection but I don't think it is. Also the shield bash ability seems to be quite inconsistent with range and targeting such as when I have two teammates between me and the shield but once he bashes it goes through my teammates and kills me which is very frustrating but is a rare occurrence. A more common and a more easy problem to fix is the contesting and overtime system. The contesting does not always bring overtime forever, for example, my team was capping point with no enemies on point but since it had been in overtime for such a long time we could not cap the point in time to save the game which if we had captured the point we would have won the game which is extremely frustrating. Although my review does sound quite negative my overall opinion on this game is overwhelmingly positive and most games go completely smooth but the problems I have stated are only seen when you play a decent amount so if you are considering trying this game it is a great game whether you are wasting time or looking for a competitive game to play your friends in. I have had a lot of fun with this game and you will probably have lots of fun too.
- 3.1 GB
Requires iOS 9.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
English, Arabic, French, German, Indonesian, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Portuguese, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Spanish, Thai, Traditional Chinese, Turkish
- Age Rating
- Infrequent/Mild Alcohol, Tobacco, or Drug Use or References
- Infrequent/Mild Realistic Violence
- Frequent/Intense Cartoon or Fantasy Violence
- Infrequent/Mild Mature/Suggestive Themes
- Infrequent/Mild Profanity or Crude Humor
- © 2017 Gameloft. All Rights Reserved. Gameloft and the Gameloft logo are trademarks of Gameloft in the US and/or other countries.
- In-App Purchases
- HANDFUL OF DIAMONDS $1.99
- VIP PACK $4.99
- HANDFUL OF DIAMONDS $4.99
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.