Get your dōTERRA® oils game on—anytime, anywhere—with the #1 app for Wellness Advocates!
Modern Essentials® Plus delivers all you need to know for using, sharing, and succeeding with essential oils. It is the most comprehensive app for all dōTERRA® oils, blends, and products!
Two ways to get going:
• “Basic” app—thousands of uses for dōTERRA® oils and blends for a low, one-time fee. (Plus a free, 30-day trial to the “Full Access” subscription service.)
• “Full Access” monthly or yearly subscription—features noted below with an asterisk (*).
Here’s the in-depth information included for each dōTERRA® oil and blend:
• Primary uses
• Secondary and tertiary uses (single oils)*
• "Simple Solutions" protocols*
• Application methods
• Body systems*
• Safety data
• Detailed usage and application charts*
• Chemical constituents*
• Extraction methods
• Aromatic influences
• Blend classifications
• Blending compatibilities
• Historical uses
• Scientific and medical research references (coming soon)*
Here’s what’s in "My Usage Guide"—the working core of the app:
• Instantly search through hundreds of conditions and symptoms to find primary recommended oils, blends, supplements, and personal care products.
• Find secondary and tertiary recommendations of oils and blends.*
• Get "Simple Solutions" protocols.*
• Access recipes for personal care, health, cooking, cleaning, and home care.*
Here’s how to organize and personalize your app:*
• Mark your favorite products.
• Bookmark conditions for quick-and-easy reference.
• Track your current essential oil inventory to see which recommended oils you already have for any condition.
• Make a wish list for easy ordering.
• Write personal notes for any product or condition.
Here’s a list of current app languages:+
• More on the way!
+Each language version is based on the most recent edition of the Modern Essentials® Handbook in that language. Both “Basic” and “Full Access” apps will be updated free of charge as new editions are written and translated.
The information contained in this app is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, prevent or otherwise reduce the effects of any disease or ailment. Consult a licensed, qualified health care provider for diagnosis, medical care, and treatment.
AromaTools®, is a true third-party company that does not profit from the sales of essential oils. It is not sponsored by, affiliated with, or endorsed by any essential oil company.
Subscription payment will be charged to your iTunes Account at confirmation of purchase.
Account will be charged for renewal within 24-hours prior to the end of the current period at the purchase price. Your subscription will automatically renew unless cancelled at least 24 hours before the end of the current period. You can cancel anytime with your iTunes account settings. Any unused portion of a free trial period, if offered, will be forfeited when the user purchases a subscription to that publication. You can manage or turn off auto-renew in your Apple ID Account Setting any time after purchase.
For additional information please see:
Ratings and Reviews
This is my second download of this application. The first on a Samsung galaxy, the second on the iPhone XR. When downloaded to the iPhone XR I now notice that I cannot enter my inventory anymore because I now have to pay an extra fee to do that. This was an utter disappointment I am so sorry that I ever decided to download it the first time much less the second. Shame on you for continually trying to nickel and dime the public. I am no longer interested in spending money on doTerra oils at this point. Thanks for ruining it for me.
So far, not bad... but not great either
I think this is the beginning of a great app... but it’s not there yet. My main problem is the inventory/wish list section. While it’s great to know what oils are in my inventory, I’d like to be able to add how many are in my inventory, what size of bottles and if they are roll ons, mists, etc. I’d also like to be able to put their locations, and other details in them that could be quickly accessed. I’d also like to be able to add my own notes to each oil, as part of the oil information, not in a separate area. So these are just a few of my issues with the app. I think it’s a great beginning but it still has a ways to go to be a great app.
Needs lots of improvement!
The old app was fantastic! It has much more detailed info than this new app.
What happened to the proper names for blends?! I swear they used to be there which was really cool because it helps new customers and it matches the latest book version! Now we are back to common names?! Ugh. It’s the little things that mean a lot.
The subscription fees are super annoying. Things that were included in the original app now are part of subscription? I can see charging for new functionality, but standard stuff? Really? Just charge more for the darn app in the first place. 🙄
Data Not Collected
The developer does not collect any data from this app.
Privacy practices may vary, for example, based on the features you use or your age. Learn More
- 63.4 MB
- Health & Fitness
- Requires iOS 9.3 or later.
- Requires iPadOS 9.3 or later.
- iPod touch
- Requires iOS 9.3 or later.
- Requires macOS 11.0 or later and a Mac with Apple M1 chip.
- Age Rating
- 17+ Infrequent/Mild Medical/Treatment Information Unrestricted Web Access
- © 2021 AromaTools
- In-App Purchases
- Full Access (Monthly) $1.99
- Full Access (Yearly) $19.99
- Lengua española $3.99
- English language $3.99
- Idioma português $3.99
- Russian Language $3.99
- Italian Language $3.99
- French Language $3.99
- German Language $3.99
- Dutch Language $3.99
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.