Get your dōTERRA® oils game on—wherever you go—with the #1 app for Wellness Advocates! Modern Essentials® Plus is not just updated with new products. This long-awaited upgrade is completely redesigned and expanded for enhanced user experience! Available for a limited time at a low introductory price.
For a small, one-time fee, you’ll receive the “Basic” download of this app. For an additional low monthly rate you’ll receive a “Full” subscription. Compare features below.
Modern Essentials® Plus is currently available in English, Portuguese, and Spanish. Other languages will soon be released for both the “Basic” download and “Full” subscription. (At first, each non-English app will be based on the most recent translation of the Modern Essentials® Handbook, either 8th or 9th edition. The apps will be updated to the current edition as new translations are completed—at no additional cost.)
Features and Content of the “Basic” Download
•NEW! Up-to-date content of all 2018 dōTERRA® single oils and blends—and with continual updates as new dōTERRA® Single Oils and Blends are released!
•NEW! An expanded list of health conditions in “My Usage Guide” with all primary single oil and blend recommendations from the Modern Essentials® Handbook. Just tap the new buttons to quickly navigate between health conditions, oils, and blends!
•NEW! Easy editing of product names to match the dōTERRA® brand names throughout the app! Simply “tap-and-hold” on any generic name in the screen that lists all the blends. A window will pop up allowing you to change that name.
•NEW! Personal notes tool to easily record and organize your ideas and experiences with oil usage.
•Essential oil application methods.
•Detailed reflexology charts.
Additional Features and Content with a “Full” Subscription
• Complete, up-to-date content found in the Modern Essentials® Handbook, 10th edition. Includes all 2018 dōTERRA® products: single oils, blends, supplements, and personal care.
•“My Usage Guide” offering recommendations for all dōTERRA® products—primary, secondary, and tertiary single oils and blends; supplements; and personal care. Each recommendation is a tappable button that takes you directly to the detailed product page.
• All generic names changed to dōTERRA®-branded product names automatically. (This feature is available only in the U.S., U.K., AU, NZ, and Canada. For all other countries, the tap-and-hold, name-change feature is available for all products.)
• “Simple Solutions” recipes and tips for incorporating oils into every part of your life.
• Personal organization tools including bookmarks, favorites, essential oil inventory, and wish lists.
• Essential oil inventory products can be added by tapping the box next to the name on the list screens (bulk add method).
• “Introduction to Essential Oils”—an amazing overview for quick-start learning and teaching.
• All reference charts found in the Modern Essentials® Handbook, 10th edition.
• Payment will be charged to your iTunes Account at confirmation of purchase.
• Account will be charged for renewal within 24-hours prior to the end of the current period at the subscription purchase price.
• Your subscription will automatically renew unless cancelled at least 24 hours before the end of the current period. You can cancel anytime with your iTunes account settings.
• Any unused portion of a free trial period, if offered, will be forfeited when the user purchases a subscription to that publication.
• You can manage or turn off auto-renew in your Apple ID Account Setting any time after purchase.
• For additional information please see:
Terms of Service: see https://www.aromatools.com/terms/
Refreshed interface, Spanish and Portuguese language options.
Ratings and Reviews
Love the app but needs work
I love the app! Went to use it today and it won't open so I did an update on my phone and the app and now it opens but freezes on the proceed page. I really love this app as a quick resource when my book isn't handy but I paid for the full version and now can't use it. I hope it can get fixed soon or I will ask for a refund.
So far, not bad... but not great either
I think this is the beginning of a great app... but it’s not there yet. My main problem is the inventory/wish list section. While it’s great to know what oils are in my inventory, I’d like to be able to add how many are in my inventory, what size of bottles and if they are roll ons, mists, etc. I’d also like to be able to put their locations, and other details in them that could be quickly accessed. I’d also like to be able to add my own notes to each oil, as part of the oil information, not in a separate area. So these are just a few of my issues with the app. I think it’s a great beginning but it still has a ways to go to be a great app.
Needs lots of improvement!
The old app was fantastic! It has much more detailed info than this new app.
What happened to the proper names for blends?! I swear they used to be there which was really cool because it helps new customers and it matches the latest book version! Now we are back to common names?! Ugh. It’s the little things that mean a lot.
The subscription fees are super annoying. Things that were included in the original app now are part of subscription? I can see charging for new functionality, but standard stuff? Really? Just charge more for the darn app in the first place. 🙄
- 63.9 MB
- Health & Fitness
Requires iOS 9.3 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
- Age Rating
- Infrequent/Mild Medical/Treatment Information
- Unrestricted Web Access
- © 2019 AromaTools
- In-App Purchases
- Full Access (Monthly) $1.99
- English language $3.99
- Full Access (Yearly) $19.99
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.