Download the absolute modern authority on Silicon Valley today.
Whether it's a revealing celebrity profile, a special feature on the chicest trends in design, cutting-edge fashion spreads or an in-depth review of area hot spots, Silicon Valley consistently engages the influential and affluent.
The Silicon Valley magazine app offers a mini escape, showcasing the finest in fashion, local dining, culture, home design, and travel. You will be notified of new issues as they release.
* Every new issue is push notified right to you
* Read great reviews of the best dining and nightlife in Silicon Valley
* Check out Scene photos from the hottest area events
* Exclusive celebrity photo layouts and interviews
* Exclusive Radar section with the latest in trends, fashion, jewelry and more
* Easy to navigate indexing and search functionality
Modern Luxury is the premier luxury lifestyle publisher in the United States. With titles in the most influential major cities, Modern Luxury excels in capturing the urbane metropolitan lifestyle.
Terms of Service:
- New Design: an intuitive and eye-catching design that looks great on both smaller iPhone and larger iPad screens
- New Article View: Quickly view all articles in the issue from the Issue Gallery (Hub)
- Added New Menu: Allows quick access to all views in the app from the Issue Gallery (Hub). This will also include social media links and publisher website links.
- New Advertisers View: Advertisers will appear in the same “tile” format as seen in the “Contents View” when accessed from the new Menu.
- Compatibility updates for iOS 10
- Minor bug fixes and stability enhancements
- Native 64-bit compliant
- BlueToad, Inc
- 58.1 MB
Requires iOS 8.1 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
English, Danish, Dutch, Finnish, French, German, Greek, Hindi, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Norwegian Bokmål, Portuguese, Simplified Chinese, Spanish, Swedish, Thai, Turkish
- Age Rating
- Rated 12+ for the following:
- Infrequent/Mild Alcohol, Tobacco, or Drug Use or References
- © 2017 Reserved
- In-App Purchases
- Silicon Valley Free
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.