Create modern watch face backgrounds for your Apple Watch. ModFace allows you to customize stylish watch faces for the “Photo” and "Album" watch face of your Apple Watch:
- Select from a variety of gorgeous watch face patterns
- Customize the color of your watch faces to perfectly suit your Apple Watch
HOW TO USE MODFACE:
- In Apple Watch companion app select ModFace folder for photo sync
- In ModFace app press “Save background” button
- Go to the Photos App on your Apple Watch. Wait until the images are synced
- 3D-touch on the image and set it as a watch face
Sometimes it can take a while until the images are synced to the folder on the Apple Watch.
It helps to open the photos app on the Apple Watch to initiate the syncing process. When your background has appeared in the Photo app, 3D touch it and select the image as a watch face.
For feedback, comments and issues please email us on firstname.lastname@example.org
ModFaces are designed by Mike Montgomery and engineered by with love in Germany!
Ratings and ReviewsSee All
Don’t buy I can’t even get it on my Apple watch!
I bought this when I got my watch and I wish I didn’t spend the $1.. it won’t show up on my watch so it’s completely not worth it! I’m requesting my money back!
Good but not outstanding
I like the modern design, the color selection of the modules and the ease of use. There are 10 patterns to choose from.
The Issue is:
1. The patterns are set so that some of the complications (particularly the bottom complications with the date feature) overlap the pattern! Nothing like a modern design which then looks like a printer error from a cheap business card designer!!
Simple, but looks nice
These watch faces do not do cool tricks like many of the others- you get the day, date, and time. I like it because it's professional looking for work and I can change the color and design to match my clothing. Good enough!
The developer, Zuhanden GmbH, has not provided details about its privacy practices and handling of data to Apple.
No Details Provided
The developer will be required to provide privacy details when they submit their next app update.
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.