Modley is a modulation delay with effect insert capabilities, which lets you design the whole delay signal with several carefully selected effect modules, to create customized signal flows and unique sounds.
The three effect racks provide insert slots for different stages of the processing.
Applies effects before the delay loop.
Applies effects to the delay loop. Those effects will be applied to the input signal each delay bounce.
Effects after the delay delay loop.
Available FX inserts
• Panner - Auto panning effect.
• Delay - Digital stereo delay
• Chorus - Classic chorus
• Flanger - Flanger with feedback, tone, speed, mix and amount
• Phaser - Classic phaser with the option to decide how many stages to be used
• Reverb - Digital reverb
• Vibrato - A stereo vibrato with reshapeable curve
• Tremolo - A stereo tremolo with reshapeable curve
• Equalizer - Low cut, high cut and two shelf filters
• Compressor - Simple one-knob compressor
• Booster - Signal booster (gain, bass and treble)
• Distortion - Simple distortion pedal with tone control
• Multiband Gate - Four band spectral gate
• Pitcher - Pitch shifting effect
• Filter - Classic resonant low, highpass and bandpass filter
• Bitcrush - Bit reduction
• Stereoid - Stereo width control, with channel offset and diffusion controls.
Full documentation available inside the app or at https://klevgrand.se/downloads/modley-docs/
Audio examples and more info at https://klevgrand.se/products/stark
Obs! Modley consumes a lot of CPU and RAM, so if you’re having trouble using multiple instances at the same time, try to freeze some tracks and/or increase the buffer size.
Modley is an AUv3 plugin that only works in an AUv3 compliant host like Garageband, AUM, Cubasis, Beatmaker 3, Auria etc.
• Added user presets within plugin
• Mixlock for busses
• Updated development framework
Ratings and Reviews
Will break your ears. You’ll be happy to sacrifice them.
This is a monster, a Swiss Army knife filled with circular saws, a practically infinite toolbox for overdoing everything and then feeding that overdo back into itself until your device collapses into a cacophonous singularity from which no recognizable sounds can escape: only jets of supercharged energy right through your next door neighbor’s living room.
I. Love. It.
Haven’t yet asked the neighbors what they think.
NB: although this has a limiter at the very end of the chain, the compressor modules can also help to keep you from from frantically diving for the volume knob. Because the feedback slider goes to 200% and yes, you do want to know what that sounds like.
This is a very musical effect. Very flexible. Sounds great. Easy to use.
Not showing up
Revised, now showing, had to restart iPad an reinstall. Strong app.
**In aum, GarageBand or NS2. Help?
Data Not Collected
The developer does not collect any data from this app.
Privacy practices may vary, for example, based on the features you use or your age. Learn More
- Klevgrand Produkter AB
- 64.8 MB
- Requires iPadOS 9.3 or later.
- Age Rating
- © Klevgrand Produkter AB
Up to six family members can use this app with Family Sharing enabled.