Mofily YoCam APP is the mobile application for Mofily YoCam user to live preview and control YoCam remotely.User can also edit,share photos and video in YoCam App.
(1) Use your phone and tablet as YoCam's view finder.
(2) Access most advanced camera settings.
(3) Connect YoCam to your home Wifi and use it as internet camera.
(4) Quick and easy social media sharing of photos and videos.
(5) Automatic photo story generation.
Fix the bugs on uploading the photo to YoCam Story
Fix the crash issues when create the Story.
Ratings and ReviewsSee All
Isn't working with my iPhone 7+
Worked well with my last phone but not my 7+. Part of the problem is that it's all wifi based instead of Bluetooth.
Anyway, isn't working and the cam is basically bricked.
I have had this camera for 9 months and have had it work exactly once. It is almost impossible to link it up with an iPhone or iPad and the one time I actually succeeded it said it needed an update. It has been stone dead since the update. Destined for the scrap heap.
I'm all for competition
But I think the yocam needs to come with a slew of addons in the box if they want to even be relevant. There aren't many app downloads for a reason, GoPro is uber, yocam is a start up rideshare app with no ratings.
I've had a yocam for awhile, I've used it once and I didn't even realize there was an app to get the footage off the device so it went in my "everything" drawer of stuff that I never use. Now that I know more about the yocam, I'll be using it more. I actually bought a GoPro because I was so tired of not having one (lol) but this might become my dash cam now. There's a slew of uses, I just have to buy a ton of accessories for a device I'm not sure about. Hence why I say yocam: if you want a shot at this, your product has the right features, you just need to sacrifice a little in the initial stages by giving us mounts, clickers, app download instructions, a larger microSD card for storage (seriously, you can get cheap Chinese 128gb cards for a few dollars wholesale) and put a unique micro USB in the box with the video you had on your website going over the app and camera features to amp up the user. (some auto manufacturers even give you a credit card sized USB to keep with you with the vehicles manual and features overview videos on it which is extremely cool!) just something unique so you can open the box and go "that's awesome! Oh, a gift! how neat, and.... oh yeah I should watch the video!" (People want to test out the gadget like usb drives, we use them all the time, open rate very high) OR! To save a bit of cost, use the microSD card to hold the content so the first time they upload their data they will find it, since the product does NOT have a viewing screen (which is probably the most critical reason all of this is important, go pro DOES, you DONT, which you can pull off with the "smaller size enabled due to no screen" reasoning)
It also needs seriously nice packaging to make it feel more premium. It is premium, but it came in a cheap, thin plastic presentation within the box. What about a felt or foam (not expensive) lined box with one of those mini (not the pistol box sized one, one that is cell phone/wallet sized internally) pelican cases (also not expensive but very useful and rugged) that has the foam cut out for all the little parts (camera, Sd card loops, etc) that u can get on amazon RETAIL for 10-20 bucks or less (wholesale with a large MOQ would be a dollar or less)
All those things considered, I think you could step your game up guys!
*note: I'm not a photographer, but I play extreme sports and have for 20 years. I was given the yocam as a gift by my parents who also had a GoPro, she wanted a verified account on "not kickstarter" (the other crowd sourcing site that takes all of us weirdos who don't meet kickstarters guidelines, lol) and you had to buy a product to get a verified account (or some benefit I forgot....) so she chose the yocam! Then gave it to me. I'm trying to give you the background you need to see where I'm coming from in hopes it's relevant and helpful.
• got this as a gift, so wasn't exposed to the video and didn't know the product was at all worth it.
• am a techy, gadget loving guy
• own a successful start up, have gone thru the hard parts and the good parts of being a new co many times
• 31 year old male
• live in the us, big city
Things that could improve your shot at competing with GoPro:
• would be able to know about the product if it came with better, more engaging marketing materials (video on a larger GB microSD card)
• would like better packaging to make the product feel premium, this would reduce the drop off in use after receiving
• give LOTS of extras in box (yes this costs money, but it gives you the opportunity to have something on GoPro. Nobody gives you a full kit right off the bat) People know they've got to buy a ton of stuff when they get a GoPro, maybe they'd opt for yocam if they didn't have to buy ANYTHING when they got it, and you can Up the price SLIGHTLY to mitigate the impact on your biz.
- cheap but decent window mount for dash cam
- cheap but decent mount for sports/music/whatever that clips on various things)
- cheap but decent rail mount for guns, drones, and other things that have rails for hunters, paintball players, airsoft players, etc who might use this as opposed to having a GIANT go pro on a barrel.
- the clicker you talk about in video for wireless use
- QR code "download this app" post card
- built in USB connection like some power banks have for easy connecting to computers OR built in micro USB for charging the device.
- small, inexpensive pelican case with foam cut outs for the device and other stuff (they're about 6Lx6Wx2(depth) inches or slightly bigger)
Hope this feedback helps!
- LeeZ Scientific LLC
- 50.6 MB
- Photo & Video
Requires iOS 8.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
English, German, Japanese, Spanish, Traditional Chinese
- Age Rating
- © 2016 LeeZ Scientific LLC
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.