Sale until April 1! 20% discount, $3.99USD
moForte Guitar is the first virtual guitar based on modeling the physics and performance techniques of the guitar. Because the moForte Guitar is modeled rather than based on playing back samples, the performance experience is uniquely expressive and interactive. Based on based on the next generation Physical Modeling research of Dr. Julius O. Smith III of Stanford/CCRMA.
- Strumming and PowerChord modes.
- Modeled feedback and distortion like a real metal guitar.
- A selection of models for popular types of electric guitars.
- Recording and sharing of performances.
- 9,500+ chords.
- Powerful authoring tool for chart creation - supports custom chords and effect presets.
- Modeled guitar articulations including: harmonics, pinch harmonics, slides, palm muting, string scraping, damping and auto-strum.
- Fully programmable effects chain including: distortion, compression, wah, auto wah, 4-band parametric EQ, phaser, flanger, reverb and amplifier.
For iPhone 4s or better and iPad 2 or better, iOS 9.09 or better
- Airturn support for "Next Chord" and Rewind
- Support for background audio
- Refocused on Strumming and tablature
- All content now included.
Ratings and ReviewsSee All
Where is the store?
I would give it five stars buy i cant find the store they are talking about
Not at all what I was expecting or hoping for.
I’ve been looking for something that can replace the guitar touch instrument in garage band, I use Auria and Apple made it a huge pain to export anything recorded in garage band to anything other than logic, but I haven’t been able to find anything on iOS that sounds better or even close to as good as garage bands virtual guitar so after reading the reviews for this app I had hoped that maybe finally something was out that could compete with GB... this is not that. I have GeoShred and while I like the way the app handles as a controller I think it sounds pretty bad as far as realism goes, so I don’t know what I was really expecting out of this but there’s really nothing I like about it if I’m being honest. It sounds super artificial, but even if it sounded great I have yet to find any midi settings so controlling it with anything else doesn’t seem to be an option... all around I regret to purchase. It was only a few dollars but considering it doubtful the app will ever be opened again it’s a few dollars I wish I could have back.
Developer Response ,
We are sorry that you don't like the app. Note that Apple is responsible for all eCommerce. Here are instructions for how to get a refund from Apple: https://support.apple.com/en-us/HT204084
I really love the sound of this app! The tones are very good and I like some of the guitar-like sensibility built into the sounds such as palm muting, harmonics, feedback, and pick-up selection. I'm rating this four stars for these reasons. As a guitarist the tones speak for themselves. However as a guitarist, the lack of MIDI implementation hinders me. I use a guitar-like MIDI controller to play synths and other MIDI instruments. I would pay for the following features: MIDI implementation over all parameters, the addition of middle single coil pick-up and the "in between" single coil sounds. No one produces a modeled guitar application like this one. Keep up the good work!
No Details Provided
The developer will be required to provide privacy details when they submit their next app update.
- MoForte, Inc.
- 58.7 MB
- Requires iOS 8.0 or later.
- Requires iPadOS 8.0 or later.
- iPod touch
- Requires iOS 8.0 or later.
- Age Rating
- © Copyright 2012 - 2014 moForte, Inc.
- In-App Purchases
- Rising Sun Blues
- Mountain Aire
- Thor's Hammer
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.