Ever wished you had your own custom emoji? NOW, you can with Moji Edit! With over 1500 attributes, you’ll be able to create your ultra personalized, 100% custom emoji.
Plus, take your texting game to a whole new level with your personal emoji stickers to use within iMessage, Instagram, Facebook, Twitter and many other apps.
+ Over 1500 emoji attributes to make your avatar look just like you!
+ Hundreds of emojis, all featuring you!
+ A huge collection of stickers for every mood & every occasion.
+ Share and send your emoji directly through your keyboard.
+ Optimised for iMessage.
+ 100% original content.
+ High definition emojis.
Don't miss out on regular content updates!
DOWNLOAD to get your emoji NOW!
If you have any feedback or questions, please contact us on firstname.lastname@example.org
- You can subscribe to unlimited access for pro features including unlimited avatars, exclusive emoji content and tons of outfits and accessories.
- Moji Edit Plus offers unlimited usage and unlocks all features and removes ads for $49.99* yearly. You may choose to subscribe with a three day free trial or otherwise subscribe with no free trial.
- Payment will be charged to iTunes Account at the confirmation of purchase.
- Subscription automatically renews unless auto-renew is turned off at least 24-hours before the end of the current period.
- Account will be charged for renewal within 24-hours prior to the end of the current period, and identify the cost of renewal.
- Subscriptions may be managed by the user and auto-renewal may be turned off by going to the user’s Account Settings after purchase.
- Any unused portion of a free trial period, if offered, will be forfeited when the user purchases a subscription to that content.
- No cancellation of the current subscription is allowed during active subscription period.
* This price is for United States customers. Pricing may differ depending on your country and actual charges may be
converted to your local currency of residence. The prices are equal to “Apple’s App Store Matrix” which determines the equivalent subscription price in USD.
Questions? Ask: email@example.com
All content, resources and designs contained in the Moji Edit application are the sole property of Double Trouble Creatives and are protected under copyright and intellectual property laws. Any unauthorised use or breach of our copyright may result in legal consequences.
This update brings key optimizations in our create mode. This mode features overall enhancements which we believe you will enjoy.
New moji stickers are now released - adding more ways to express yourself with moji.
Good news! Next update is on the horizon. More major releases coming to the App Store. This month is going to be big leading to Christmas! Stay tuned and thanks for always supporting us.
– Hripsime and Colina + Moji Edit Team
Summary 2.0 brings the following improvements:
Optimizations in the create mode.
- New moji stickers.
- General bug fixes.
Thanks for making your moji. Tag and follow us on Instagram @mojiedit for latest news, updates and for a chance to be featured.
If you love Moji Edit, we'd be thankful if you rated us!
Ratings and Reviews
Pretty good but needs fixes.
I love this app! I made myself on it but there wasn’t really a good straight, kind of wavy, long hairstyle. If you could add that I would appreciate it.
Anyway, so I tried to make ANOTHER emoji me, but when I clicked “new emoji”, it glitched me out of the app! Please fix this
Otherwise it’s a great app. I’d rate it 5 stars if it had more hair styles, and gets fixed.
There's no good free hair options for me...
This was written July 1, 2019, at 7:47 AM
Ok. So I found this app and as I was looking at it, I saw lots of good hairstyles for me. I usually use Bitmoji, which doesn't have a good hair option for me, because I have long curly hair. It's not a curly as a black person's hair (no offense if it was taken I don't mean any offence ehe) but it's almost as curly, and some days it can be poofy and frizzy, and other days it can be perfect ringlets. So I needed something that had good hair options for me. So I downloaded the app. As I was looking at the hair I found the perfect one. And then a pop-up said I had to buy a pack to get the hair. Ugh! Bitmoji is absolutely free! We should be able to have emoji selves that actually LOOK LIKE US for FREE!!! I'm sticking with Bitmoji. And by the way, the stickers that I saw in the description of the app? Ripoffs of Bitmoji ones. Look, I'm not trying to hate through this reveiw. It just needs to be fixed A LOT. If you read all this way, thanks.
Awesome idea, wrong approach
I saw the in-app purchases list for the emoji edit app and it does not mention that each price is for a monthly change. So, I downloaded the app and was ready to do a one-time payment of $4.99 to unlock everything but was disappointed to learn that the so-called emoji twins was no different than other subscription based app developers whom are trying to take advantage of people. The subscription approach will fail. The emoji twins dropped out of college for nothing, unless they wake up and realize that people don’t like that approach for this type of app. People prefer a one-time payment option for this type of app. I’ll give the twins credit for creativity but this app is dead on arrival for the subscription based approach that’s doomed to fail.
- DOUBLE TROUBLE CREATIVES PTY LTD
- 248.2 MB
Requires iOS 10.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
- Age Rating
- © 2019 Double Trouble Creatives
- In-App Purchases
- Unlock EVERYTHING $4.99
- Unlock All 2D Boy $1.99
- Unlock All 2D Girl $1.99
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.