Ever wished you had your own custom emoji? NOW, you can with Moji Edit! With over 1500 attributes, you’ll be able to create your ultra personalized, 100% custom emoji.
Plus, take your texting game to a whole new level with your personal emoji stickers to use within iMessage, Instagram, Facebook, Twitter and many other apps.
+ Over 1500 emoji attributes to make your avatar look just like you!
+ Hundreds of emojis, all featuring you!
+ A huge collection of stickers for every mood & every occasion.
+ Share and send your emoji directly through your keyboard.
+ Optimised for iMessage.
+ 100% original content.
+ High definition emojis.
Don't miss out on regular content updates!
DOWNLOAD to get your emoji NOW!
If you have any feedback or questions, please contact us on firstname.lastname@example.org
- You can subscribe to unlimited access for pro features including unlimited avatars, exclusive emoji content and tons of outfits and accessories.
- Unlimited Access Weekly offers unlimited usage and UNLOCKS all features and removes ads for $9.99* weekly with three day free trial.
- Unlimited Access Monthly offers unlimited usage and UNLOCKS all features and removes ads for $14.99* monthly with three day free trial.
- Unlimited Access Yearly offers unlimited usage and UNLOCKS all features and removes ads for $49.99* yearly with three day free trial.
- Payment will be charged to iTunes Account at the confirmation of purchase.
- Subscription automatically renews unless auto-renew is turned off at least 24-hours before the end of the current period.
- Account will be charged for renewal within 24-hours prior to the end of the current period, and identify the cost of renewal.
- Subscriptions may be managed by the user and auto-renewal may be turned off by going to the user’s Account Settings after purchase.
- Any unused portion of a free trial period, if offered, will be forfeited when the user purchases a subscription to that content.
- No cancellation of the current subscription is allowed during active subscription period.
* This price is for United States customers. Pricing may differ depending on your country and actual charges may be
converted to your local currency of residence. The prices are equal to “Apple’s App Store Matrix” which determines the equivalent subscription price in USD.
Questions? Ask: email@example.com
All content, resources and designs contained in the Moji Edit application are the sole property of Double Trouble Creatives and are protected under copyright and intellectual property laws. Any unauthorised use or breach of our copyright may result in legal consequences.
In this update, you will find:
- New emoji expressions and stickers included in your Favorites collection!
- Major performance update, including faster load times to generate your own emoji library faster.
- General bug fixes.
Thanks for making your emoji and using our stickers. Tag and follow us on Instagram @mojiedit for latest news, updates and for a chance to be featured.
If you love Moji Edit, we'd be thankful if you rated us!
Ratings and Reviews
Easy does it
This is the simplest most intuitive program I’ve ever used. And I have a little bit of dyslexia and I really don’t have a good idea of what I look like not even sure what I did is representative of me but boy was fun quick and a great app thank you designers you did a great job for people like me you’ll have a hard time manipulating things #Neuroguru #NortonThink #Nano7Labs
There's no good free hair options for me...
This was written July 1, 2019, at 7:47 AM
Ok. So I found this app and as I was looking at it, I saw lots of good hairstyles for me. I usually use Bitmoji, which doesn't have a good hair option for me, because I have long curly hair. It's not a curly as a black person's hair (no offense if it was taken I don't mean any offence ehe) but it's almost as curly, and some days it can be poofy and frizzy, and other days it can be perfect ringlets. So I needed something that had good hair options for me. So I downloaded the app. As I was looking at the hair I found the perfect one. And then a pop-up said I had to buy a pack to get the hair. Ugh! Bitmoji is absolutely free! We should be able to have emoji selves that actually LOOK LIKE US for FREE!!! I'm sticking with Bitmoji. And by the way, the stickers that I saw in the description of the app? Ripoffs of Bitmoji ones. Look, I'm not trying to hate through this reveiw. It just needs to be fixed A LOT. If you read all this way, thanks.
Ummmm...yea, it’s a no for me.
This app has potential. A few issues that I had:
1. There isn’t a wide variety of options when creating the avatar(skin color, eye shape, lip color).
2. Clothing is definitely gender biased. Being a female myself doesn’t mean that I like to wear dresses or crop tops. I don’t like thigh high boots, etc.
3. There is a glitch with some of the stickers that causes the mouth or other facial features to hover in the well place. For instance, the mouth was on top of the nose.
4. The language in alot of the stickers (and I mean a lot) is not something I would say. There’s a cocaine hat for crying out loud. If that’s your thing, fine, but that limits what others can choose because there is a large variety.
5. The avatar’s head is very big.
6. Like I said, the app has potential, but right now I’m going to delete it and stick with Bitmoji. I will consider downloading in the future if there are some major updates.
- DOUBLE TROUBLE CREATIVES PTY LTD
- 238.5 MB
Requires iOS 10.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
- Age Rating
- Rated 4+
- © 2019 Double Trouble Creatives
- In-App Purchases
- Unlimited Access Weekly $9.99
- Unlimited Access Yearly $49.99
- Unlock EVERYTHING $4.99
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.