Mojo On the Go! is the mobile companion app for the Mojo Dialer.
Enjoy the freedom of prospecting using our industry leading dialer*, managing your database, completing your follow-up calls and appointments on the go!
*Not all carriers support voice and data transmission simultaneously. In the event your provider does not support it, you will be required to have a wi-fi connection to make calls with Mojo on the Go!
- Fixes and maintenance updates.
Ratings and Reviews
Has potential, but needs to be fleshed out
I’m currently using my iPad Pro as my main machine and the Mojo app is pretty solid, however, I would love to see a few more things fleshed out before I can give 5 stars.
1) I understand the purpose of the mobility of the app, but I would really like to be able to get my data within the app post call rather than having to log into the main website.
2) Would love to have some of the features such as uploading voicemails and other details a part of the app experience.
Above all, it’s a function able and useful app, but I fear that once iPad OS drops there will be a mass migration to the website for use versus this data as Sarari on the iPad will default to desktop class browsing.
The mojo app was working well on my iPhone 7. When I placed a call from the app it would automatically update the number called with the prospective client’s information. No more.
When I would get in the app and “update Mojo idrecords “ it would update any phone numbers I dialed. Does not work. Help!
Developer Response ,
I am sorry for the experience you are having. Please give our support team a call so we can sort this out for you. Thanks!
Can you fix this?
When you login to the app you don’t have an option to sort the newest expireds or FSBO. It only sorts by name, date, address... can you please add this!
- Mojo Selling Solutions LLC
- 87.3 MB
Requires iOS 9.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
- Age Rating
- Infrequent/Mild Realistic Violence
- Infrequent/Mild Mature/Suggestive Themes
- © Mojo Selling Solutions
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.