Mojo Sportsbook (NJ‪)‬ 17+

Bet on Sports Like Stocks

Mojo Interactive, Inc.

    • 4.7 • 646 Ratings
    • Free

iPhone Screenshots


Mojo lets you ride the momentum of every game like never before, with moneylines, spreads, and unique prop bets that act like stocks. Live prices rise and fall in real time, so you can instantly collect profits, cut losses, or hang on tight with those diamond hands.

Plus, one-of-kind career stocks let you get invested in a player’s career, from penny-stock prospects to rising star IPOs to blue-chip stars. With Mojo, you control the length and risk of your bet — from one play to one game to an entire career.

Mojo Sportsbook is available in New Jersey, licensed and regulated by the NJ Division of Gaming Enforcement. Thousands of MLB, NBA, NFL, and NCAAF stocks are available. Not in NJ? Check out the Mojo Fantasy app, available in 19 states & D.C.

Mojo is a totally new way to bet. EVERY stock has unmatched liquidity — meaning you can instantly trade in and out to avoid dead bets, bad beats, and all-or-nothing propositions. Want to cash in on a monster first half? You can. Want to cut your losses in the middle of a cold streak? You can. Want to change your mind and flip your bet? You can do that, too! When you time it right, you can win even when your original bet doesn’t.

American odds are confusing. -125, +250, -20000, +55000? We’ve made it simple by converting odds to probabilities. If there’s a 30% chance of a team winning, the share price is $.30. A 70% chance of an over hitting? That’s $.70 per share. Plus, our payout calculator always lets you know exactly how much you can win before you make your trade.

This is where Mojo truly shines. Prices move up and down with every play of every game, as the probability of an outcome rises and falls. It’s the most thrilling way to watch a game, and capitalize on the trends you’re seeing. Riding a hot streak? You decide when to cash in. Suddenly gone ice cold? Cash out whenever you want at fair market value. Buy low, sell high, and get in and out of your bets on your terms.

Mojo is the only place to bet on an athlete’s entire career. Hang on if you’re making money, or cash out if you don’t like the way things are going. If an athlete is in a major slump, or suffers an injury, you can sell your stock immediately — or buy the dip if you think they’ll bounce back. You can even take the other side, shorting the stock if you think the price is too high.

Your safety, security, and enjoyment are our top priorities. That’s why we’ve chosen to be state licensed and regulated by the New Jersey Division of Gaming Enforcement (DGE). We’re backed by best-in-class funding and we hold all customers' deposits, dollar for dollar, in a segregated bank account with daily, weekly, and monthly oversight of our financial reserves by state regulatory officials. You can withdraw your funds at any time.

You can connect with real people in real time, 9am-1am, seven days a week by phone or text at 1-855-908-MOJO or by email at


Always consider your objectives and risks carefully before trading.

Full terms and conditions:

Must be 21+ and physically located in the state of New Jersey to trade.

If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, counseling and services are available at 1-800-GAMBLER

What’s New

Version 1.13.2

“The best sportsbook app in the game?” Why thank you. We’re blushing. But what if we made the best even better? Check out a few of the latest updates…- Added NFL Scoreboards: Real-time scores now appear right on the bet page, so you never have to leave the Mojoverse.

- Moved the Top Movers: Career movers now have their own section, so gameday bets don’t get jealous and start a scuffle during practice.
- Healed a ruptured achilles and saved the season for millions of NY football fans. Ugh. We wish. (Prayers up for A-Rod.)

Ratings and Reviews

4.7 out of 5
646 Ratings

646 Ratings

Uncle_Hambone ,

Different and Awesome

Love Mojo!! Different than the other betting apps.. This app allows you to make long term investments on pro and college athletes.. Just like the stock market, each athlete has a share price, if you think he will become a star, invest!!

For instance, in October I thought Aaron Rodgers might be done in Green Bay so I invested in Jordan Love who was only $5 per share at the time… Jordan Love is now up to $14 per share!! More than doubled my money..

Mojo also offers liquid prop bets on games daily.. Say they list James Harden to score 15 points in a game… His share price is $15.. If you think he’ll score more points you can place a wager on him and sell at any point during the game!! You’re not locked in like other betting apps… Say he scores 10 points in the first quarter, he’s well on pace to score more than 15 so his share price will be way up and you can sell then!!

Customer service also blows every other betting service away.. You text them directly and they respond back within minutes and you have a conversation with a real person!!

I look forward to investing with Mojo for many years to come!!

propking1990 ,

Best place to bet on my favorite athletes

I was initially worried to play on mojo at a high level because it was a brand new concept and app. I am glad I went for it - there is nothing else like it. Not only do I have player stocks in the nba, nfl, and mlb, but I can also bet money lines and props now as well. The customer service and vip events have been an amazing perk of the app. Looking forward to more sports to come.

Jesus M Pena Fuentes ,


The app in it of itself is a great concept and all, I wish the customer service reps would be as good as the idea of the app is and that the app would be as responsive to the problems that a customer faces as quickly as well. I’ve tried connecting multiple bank accounts ever aince I created the account. I’ve referred multiple people to the all and they’ve creates the accounts and received their respective referral bonuses as well, I’ve called multiple times only to be told that they don’t know whats going on and that they’ll escalate my issue to Plaid and Mazooma but nothing ever changes and I’m so tired of calling them only for nothing to be done.

Developer Response ,

Hi Jesus, I'm really sorry about the troubles linking your bank accounts. We'll get this fixed for you. One of our customer experience leaders will be reaching out soon.

App Privacy

The developer, Mojo Interactive, Inc., indicated that the app’s privacy practices may include handling of data as described below. For more information, see the developer’s privacy policy.

Data Linked to You

The following data may be collected and linked to your identity:

  • Location
  • Contact Info
  • Identifiers
  • Usage Data
  • Diagnostics

Privacy practices may vary, for example, based on the features you use or your age. Learn More

More By This Developer

You Might Also Like