There are books you simply can’t put down once you opened them. They leave a lasting impression, they inspire and change us. These books have mojo! Mojoreads is about these books.
Above all, reading pays off on mojoreads: Because every time someone discovers and buys a book because of a review you wrote or because of a recommendation you gave, you will automatically be rewarded with CREDITS you can use to buy books on mojoreads shop.
mojoreads combines community, reader and your personal library so that you are always in best company – be it alone with your favorite book or together with friends.
Purchases are currently not available in the iOS app, but your e-books are automatically synced to your app after purchase in our webshop.
- Our catalogue covers more than 12 million books, both physical editions and e-books (ePub).
- You may search for title, publisher, author, keyword and / or ISBN.
- You may filter for language, availability, edition and rating.
- Dynamic reading samples: Read up to 10% for free, no matter if you start at the very beginning, somewhere in between or at the last page!
- Leave private notes or public comments. All public comments will also be published on your timeline, so others can follow up – and you are never going to miss out on a discussion in your most favourite books.
- You may also share comments and discussions with individual groups – both public groups for everyone to join or private groups for you and your best friends.
- Get the full context: a click on a quote on your timeline takes you directly to the related passage inside the book!
- Community: Connect with other readers, authors or publishers and share your reading experience!
- Private groups offer you a protected space if you prefer to read in private with some hand selected people.
- Sort your library with help of lists and inspire others with your collections!
Features of your personal profile:
- Choose a username and a profile photo – or pick an avatar.
- Link your social media profiles, your website or your blog.
- As a book professional you might want to use an imprint and give some contact details (which you can).
- Private lists help to sort your library.
- Public lists help to inspire others by showing what’s on your shelf.
- Set a reading status and let others know which books you have already read, what books you are currently reading and which books are still on your wish list.
Features of the Mojo Reader:
- Upload and read your own ePubs to mojoreads! (Attention: Adobe DRM is not supported!)
- The mojoreads cloud keeps bookmarks, private notes, and public comments automatically synced across devices – even on the web.
- Synchronization is also available in offline mode.
- Search the full text inside a book.
- Adjustable font and font size.
- Switch between justified and ragged style.
- Early bird or night owl? There’s a day and a night mode for each.
- Bookmarks help you to quickly to refind passages.
- Highlight and comment on text passages.
- Share quotes directly on social media.
- Navigable chapter overview.
- Reading progress bar.
Even though mojoreads aims for a public audience, the protection of your privacy is very important to us. We will never share any personal information or data with third parties. Rule of thumb: What is public is public. And what is private stays private.
Download the mojoreads app now and get started on your next favourite book!
Bug fixes and minor improvements
Ratings and Reviews
- log.os GmbH and Co. KG
- 38.5 MB
Requires iOS 10.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
- Age Rating
- Rated 12+ for the following:
- Infrequent/Mild Horror/Fear Themes
- Infrequent/Mild Mature/Suggestive Themes
- Infrequent/Mild Sexual Content and Nudity
- Infrequent/Mild Cartoon or Fantasy Violence
- Infrequent/Mild Medical/Treatment Information
- © log.os Gmbh & Co. KG 2017
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.