Get Timepage – the most intuitive and delightful calendar app you’ll ever use. It's a powerful and fun way to get organized!
“Fun to use and provides essential consolidated information in a way that makes you want to use your calendar.”
“Moleskine Timepage keeps bringing us these terrific updates and enhancements, making the app better all the time. The exquisite interface and smooth animations already make the app not only beautiful but impressive.”
“The new calendar app Timepage will make you forget the rest.”
Timepage is a revolutionary smart calendar that is effortless to use. It makes every day more productive by combining your events, maps, contacts and weather into one easy app.
• Uncluttered, stunning design that let’s you see a whole week at a glance and scroll into the future to see what’s next.
• Fully adjustable week calendar to show between five and ten days.
• An intuitive month heatmap that instantly shows when you are busy and free.
• Personalize your calendar with authentic Moleskine theme colors.
• Apple Watch app with weather, useful travel time complications and glance.
Plan Your Day:
• See beautifully animated temperature and rainfall forecasts for the day so you know what to wear and how to get around.
• Never be late again! Timepage automatically gives you travel time estimates to walk, cycle, drive or catch public transport to your events.
• Timepage will give you helpful hints like “2 hours free after this event then Gym at 6pm”.
• Widgets for weather and events, so that essential info is always a swipe away.
It Just Works:
• The easiest event creation of any calendar app, just type something like “Coffee with George at Monks” and let Timepage take care of the details.
• Works with any calendar already on your iPhone like iCloud, Google, Outlook, Exchange, Facebook, Yahoo and CalDAV.
• Fast background sync so your events are always up to date when you edit events on the web, your computer or iPad.
• Search for events using Spotlight on your iPhone.
• Advanced calendar features you need like repeating events, reminders, calendar colors, app icon badge customisation, 24 hour time and more.
Download Timepage and make today more productive.
Timepage is a membership service with a free trial. Download the app free to try it out without restriction or registration. After the trial period you can choose to purchase a membership which allows unlimited use across all of your devices.
Your calendar data is never deleted by Timepage, regardless of your membership status. Without an active membership, you can still use the app in read-only mode, without weather features. Calendar data will remain synced to your provider of choice (iCloud, Google etc).
• Unlimited access on all your devices.
• Both monthly and annual options available.
Price may vary by location. Subscriptions will be charged to your iTunes Account at confirmation of purchase. Your subscription will automatically renew unless automatic renewal is turned off at least 24-hours before the end of the current period. Your account will be charged for renewal within 24-hours prior to the end of the current period. You can manage your subscriptions and automatic renewal status in Account Settings after purchase. Any unused portion of the free trial period will be forfeited when you purchase a subscription.
Terms of Service: https://moleskinestudio.com/terms
If you’ve got a question or something isn’t working quite right, you can contact us directly from the Menu > Help > Contact Support.
Got a feature idea? Let us know at https://bonobo.canny.io/timepage
We have put thousands of hours into creating Timepage. We read every single one of your reviews. If you enjoy using Timepage please take a minute to leave us a nice review, thank you!
Welcome to another great update of Timepage!
• New complications for Apple Watch - Timepage now supports both the graphic complications (e.g. for the Infograph faces), as well as the new tinted complications in watchOS6. You can configure the complications from Preferences on your phone.
• Added URL field to the Event Detail screen including the new rich link previews (iOS13 only)
• Duration quick entry. When creating an event, just tap the time scrubber and you'll be able to easily set the event's duration.
• Dark mode for the accounts and membership screens as well as dark mode support for today extensions.
• Lots of other bug fixes and improvements.
Also new in Timepage 2019:
• New floating Add Event button that can be dragged over a day on your Timeline to quickly add events.
• The Add Event screen has an elegant new layout that puts more at your fingertips including quick access to recent event names, people and places.
• Your events can now display more details, like end times and locations on the Timeline and notes on Days.
• Timepage can now automatically match the colors of your calendars to carefully curated Timepage colors. Turning this option on lets events display full screen in their calendar color.
• The new Calendar Setup button on the Heatmap screen lets you easily add, remove, hide and change the color of your calendars.
• Month View is now available on iPhone, simply rotate your device to landscape when you’re viewing the Timeline (make sure rotation is unlocked on your iPhone!)
• The new Year View is a great way to see all twelve months of the year at once, its left of the Heatmap on iPhone and available by tapping the month name on iPad.
• We’ve completely redesigned the reminders screen to be faster and more useful.
• Timepage now automatically finds and combines birthdays from across multiple calendars.
• Five beautiful new theme colors to choose from.
If you've got a feature idea, tap Feature Request from the Help screen or visit https://bonobo.canny.io/timepage and let us know! This is where our members and team decide on what we will work on next.
We've spent months working on this update, and we really hope that you enjoy using it! If you do, then we'd really appreciate if you had a moment to leave a review. If you've got a question or something isn't working quite right please contact us directly via the Menu > Help > Contact Support.
Ratings and ReviewsSee All
Until Timepage, we never knew how handy a weather report in your calendar would be. It integrates weather forecasts, maps, contacts, ride-sharing platforms (Uber, Lyft), and other useful info. That's why Timepage is a worthy addition to our home screens.
THAT’S elevating the iOS interface to the max!
This app is insane as far as the interface goes. You may think: “Why do I need another app just for my calendar, since I already have a native calendar app in iOS?” Well, because their interface is years, if not decades ahead of anything I’ve ever seen. They leverage swipes, 3D Touch, and everything an iPhone has to offer in ways that are just awesome. Honestly, it’s difficult to put into words how incredibly well designed, and FUNCTIONAL this app is. You have to experience it for yourself. Caveat: you need to dedicate some time to learning what gesture does what. There are gestures for a light touch, for a 3D Touch, for a swipe left or right, here or there... But it all is worth it. Sounds and feedback are somehow “gratifying”. Makes you feel like the phone “gets” what you just did. Again, it’s hard to put it into words. You have to dedicate some time to learning the interface and playing with it. But once you do, oh boy, you wish ALL other apps followed the same sleek interface. I’m paying their low fee and they deserved more. And no, I’m not a paid reviewer or advertiser. Believe me if you want to. But that’s my honest opinion. Try it yourself. Make sure to swipe and hear and feel how “tactile” and intuitive their interface is.
Peace, be well everyone.
Developer Response ,
Hi Louis, many thanks for the kind words! ☺️ We really appreciate it. Please let us know any feature requests you have (you can do this directly from the Help screen and they are immediately shared with our team). Thanks, AS
Nice looking but a bit slow
I have had Timepage since it was initially released, and it is a nice break from the iOS Calendar, but both calendars function as a scrollable “what’s coming up” calendar. Timepage has better color schemes.
My issue is that if I’m in any sort of hurry, I go ahead and go straight to the iOS Calendar bc it will load immediately, whereas Timepage will def take longer. This is also true if I am trying to add any kind of appointment that has any complexity, it’s just easier to use the iOS version.
One thing I can say with absolute certainty is that had I not already owned Timepage and get a free subscription, there is no way at all I would pay for Timepage as a SUBSCRIPTION! In fact, I am thinking of deleting it from my phone on principle and just going back to the faster and free iOS calendar. The subscription theory of app economics is on the rise, I see that, but it would have to be a paradigmatically different and fundamentally beneficial product for me to pay any kind of subscription service. But extra colors and some formatting options don’t cut it.
Developer Response ,
Hi JimmyMonkeyBrains - thanks for taking the time to leave a review and we appreciate your support by being a long term customer! Could you let us know some more detail so we can pin down the speed issue for you? Device type, iOS version, account types, roughly how many calendar events you usually have listed on a week? Regarding subscription, this is not a change we took lightly. As you pointed out, it's on the rise in the industry and this is for good reason - apps are very expensive to make and maintain, and it just doesn't make sense to sell it for a single price when the costs keep going forever. We considered versioned releases but the App Store does not natively support them and they are inherently bad for the customer because they prevent regular updates (updates get saved up for big paid releases instead). Subscription helps us plan for the long term and provide new features you want, reliability with new hardware, quality assurance, maintenance and more. It also allows us to provide ongoing services like accurate weather data which is costly to obtain. Most of our customers use Timepage many times a day and considering this, we think our pricing is modest. Your calendar data is not locked into Timepage and remains available via your cloud provider regardless of whether you have an active Timepage membership or not. With a single membership, you can now access Timepage on iPhone, Apple Watch and iPad as a single universal app. Our previous iPad app is now replaced with the universal app. You no longer have to purchase multiple apps for access on each device. If you'd like to discuss it further, please feel free to email us from the Support screen. There is also a detailed FAQ about our service available from the Account screen. Thanks, Timepage Team
- Moleskine S.r.l.
- 320.3 MB
Requires iOS 11.2 and watchOS 5.2 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
English, French, German, Italian, Japanese, Portuguese, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Spanish, Traditional Chinese
- Age Rating
- © 2019 Moleskine SpA & Bonobo Pty Ltd
- In-App Purchases
- 1 Month $1.99
- 12 Months $11.99
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.