MolPrime+ is a chemical structure drawing tool based on the unique sketcher from the Mobile Molecular DataSheet (MMDS).
- draw chemical structures
- send structure data via email
- open structures from email or web
- create graphical images or Microsoft Word documents with embedded structure graphics
- calculate properties based on structures
- search public databases (ChEBI, PubChem) by structure or name
Upgraded to latest iOS version.
Ratings and ReviewsSee All
No other Molecular Chem apps in iOS as productive and easy.
The applications from Molecular Materials are very productive for creating the input required for efficient internet-oriented SAR calculations and searches for pharmacological properties. If expect to do this only every other month, I strongly suggest you get the host of applications.
Some key interface buttons are all the way up in the top corners of my iPhone 11...and are untappable because that’s where the notification and settings drawers slide down from. Basically, this app needs to be updated and improved so the app window is below the notch line. It seems like it could be a great app...if it were usable on my phone.
Easy to pick up
I've used Marvin and ChemDraw on computers extensively and was able to pick up on how this works pretty quick. Very helpful.
- Molecular Materials Informatics, Inc.
- 19.4 MB
Requires iOS 11.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
- Age Rating
- © (c) 2012-2018 Molecular Materials Informatics, Inc.
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.