A dynamic, easy to use prenatal app with the tools you need for a healthy pregnancy.
• Includes interactive pregnancy tools (e.g. Fertility Tracking, Contraction Counter, plus more )
• Create your personal birth plan, mom’s recovery tips, track your new baby’s feeding, sleeping & growth
This Mom + Baby 2B app is a reliable resource created by Niagara Region Public Health for use on the iPhone, iPod Touch and iPad.
• Planning for pregnancy
- Helpful preconception info
- Checklists & facts
- Fertility tracking tool
- Baby Budget calculator
• Healthy pregnancy basics
- Tips on choosing the right prenatal care provider
- Record your prenatal care visits
- Understand proper eating habits for you & your baby
- Calculate your ideal weight gain
- Recognize common discomforts found in pregnancy
- Build an activity plan to keep yourself moving during pregnancy
• Understand labour and birth
- Create a birth plan
- Monitor your contractions with a Contraction Counter
- Understand the stages of labour and delivery
- Upload a music playlist for labour
- Find your closest ER
- Build your support team list
• Preparing for baby’s arrival
- Quiz yourself on parenting expectations
- Find tips for mom’s recovery
- Gather info on your new baby’s feeding, crying and sleeping habits
- Understand everything you need to know about feeding your baby
- Create a journal for your baby to record feeding, diapers, growth & more
• Community Connections
- Niagara Region Public Health Services
- Niagara area community contacts
- Ontario public health locations
Bug fixes for latest iOS
Ratings and Reviews
Can't open the app. It asks me to chose a date but calendar never comes up.
- Symetric Productions Inc.
- 128.8 MB
- Health & Fitness
Requires iOS 8.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
- Age Rating
- Rated 12+ for the following:
- Infrequent/Mild Medical/Treatment Information
- © Niagara Region Public Health
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.