Now my boy wants to be an astronaut at 40. And worst of all, your first test to become an astronaut is to create the secret weapon that will destroy the alien invasion that haunts us. We are invaded!!!.
Thousands of enemies, much smarter than my son, will do everything they can to prevent the secret weapon from being built on the moon base. It's a good thing he's been assigned a robot that will assemble the weapon block by block, because if he had to assemble it himself...
As you watch my son fail again and again, you can enjoy a stroll through space with spectacular views, all accompanied by incredible music that will help us overcome his failure.
How to play the game
It's very easy, otherwise I don't know what would become of us. To tell my child what to do at all times, follow these steps:
- Tap the screen to change direction. Until you have made the full turn, you will not be able to make another turn, bear this in mind.
- Press and hold the screen to make my child go much faster.
- Slide your finger left or right so my child slides left or right. Be careful, you can only slide once, you don't want to touch the end of the screen with it.
- If you get shields or missiles, their respective buttons will appear on the right side of the screen. Indeed, you guessed it, if you touch them you can launch missiles or activate the protective shield.
- Touch with my little astronaut the moon base to get the light you see on top to turn green, this means that a robotic hand on top is ready with blocks for you to take to the moon base and the robot can do its job. If the light is red, there is no robotic hand with blocks on top, you will have to ask for more.
As you can see, even my son is capable of following these simple instructions, I'm sure you'll be able to guide him to success, I'll be there to give you more advice and "support".
In addition, there are many more surprises awaiting you in the mission that I can't tell you about...
- Retro-style graphics.
- Incredible 8-bit music.
- Hundreds of different enemies.
- Final Boss.
- Power-ups of all types and colors.
- Ramon Buendia Garcia
- 220.9 MB
Requires iOS 8.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
- Age Rating
- Infrequent/Mild Profanity or Crude Humor
- © 2018 Zombie Brothers Games Inc.
- In-App Purchases
- 1000 Stars $0.99
- 4000 Stars $2.99
- 10000 Stars $4.99
Challenge friends and check leaderboards and achievements.
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.