FEATURED IN APP STORE
* * APP OF THE DAY
* * NEW APPS WE LOVE
* * MAKE GREAT VIDEOS(PHOTO & VIDEOS CATEGORY)
==SAY GOODBYE TO YOUR "STORAGE ALMOST FULL" SITUATION!==
Are you tired of getting "Storage Almost Full" situation when you try to record THE moment?
Then you will love this app :-)
COMPLETE FEATURE LIST
- Infinite "STAND BY" recording
- HD4K shooting (supported devices only)
- Slow motion mode
- Collection feature for merging multiple videos (a function similar to '1 Second Everyday' app)
- Switching to long take mode while recording
- Auto calculate your remain storage and apply the maximum infinite video length(up to 30 seconds)
- Square video feature for your Instagram posting
- Available to take still cut while shooting video
- HEVC encoding (supported devices only)
- Grid on/off function
- Remain storage display
The idea came out when I went to Raptors game in Toronto to enjoy the heat of NBA. Raptors were losing the whole game. But at the last quarter, they were about to come from behind and win! The crowd got warmed up, and I really wanted to record the moment! Then the stupid "Storage Almost Full" moment came along. First, I deleted 10 of the least important apps. And then I had to record 5 seconds, and delete the video, and also delete from deleted image folder, and repeat...like 1000 times...Well, it wasn't actually 1000 times but I did a lot, and also lost the moment. All I wanted was a 5 seconds video of the epic moment for my Instagram. And the idea for this app dawned on me.
"What if I could keep video recording but only capture the last 5 seconds?"
THIS 'MOMENT' APP EXACTLY DOES THAT
- It let you WAIT AS LONG AS YOU WANT WHILE RECORDING as if it has endless storage
- It captures last 5 or 10 seconds based on your choice
- It's super simple that even my grandma can use it
- Once again, DON'T WORRY ABOUT YOUR STORAGE, the app will handle just fine.
All you have to do is just hold your camera while you're waiting for THE moment like
- when Curry scores a three-points
- when your friend enters the room for a surprise birthday party
- when your dog catches a frisbee
- when you finally jumped off from the top of stairs on your skateboard and landed safe
Simple and Sweet
I hope it makes your life stress-free by reducing one small but annoying problem :-)
Bug fix on saving slow motion
Ratings and Reviews
I was not expecting this app to work but it does! You can only film 5-10 seconds clips, but you can do it as many times as you please. Great app!
Nice App - Feedback for Developers
To people saying it only saves the last 5-10 seconds, give the guy a break; it specifically says this in the app description/screenshots, so that is no reason to give a negative review. It's still very early on and obviously there's still room for improvement, but I'm just happy there's finally an app that does this...I thought of this idea a few years back and up until now, it remained just that—an idea.
This app has a nice UI and cool functionality, but could use a few features: First, I would say users should be able to customize how much video to keep. 5-10 seconds is not really enough, and it's totally within reason to add in a feature that lets users customize their video length. Also, as of right now, there is no camera flash capability. This is a "must" with any camera-related app, regardless of what it's specific function is. Finally, your feedback button is not working, so you should look into that.
Overall, this app does as advertised and looks great. Fix these few minor issues and you'll have a real gem of an app!
This app does exactly what it says it does!
Is a simple camera app that records only 5 or 10 seconds of video and deletes the rest constantly, saves instantly and has a clear interface.
I would like to see some improvements like filters and an image gallery but besides that, go ahead and buy it if you have a 16gb iphone
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.