The Momento M6 Dash Cam Viewer app allows drivers to review, edit, and download video recorded on their Wi-Fi enabled Momento dash cameras. To use this application, please confirm that you have the following dash camera systems installed on your vehicle:
• Momento M6 MD-6200
Use the Momento M6 Dash Cam Viewer app for any of the following:
• Recording trips and exciting moments on the road
• Exporting video recorded from an accident or collsion
• Sharing driving footage on social media (Facebook)
• Configuring the settings on your Momento Wi-Fi dash cam
• Much more!
How It Works:
Wi-fi enabled Momento dash cameras broadcast a “Wi-Fi hotspot”, which is accessible within ~10 meters of your vehicle. Open the Momento Dash Cam Viewer app to review video that is recorded and stored on the camera’s micro-SD card.
Important note: Momento dash cameras do NOT upload your video footage to any type of online, or “cloud” storage. All of your video footage is stored locally on the hardware, and is accessible within ~10 meters. That means – no storage or subscription fees!
• High-definition video recordings
• Driving and parking modes record everything that happens around your vehicle
• GPS + speed antennae for reviewing speed and location of each recording
• Built-in shock sensors for detecting vehicle impact
• Motion sensors, which activate during parking mode
• 32GB of storage (upgradeable on the camera)
Bug fixes and improvements
Ratings and Reviews
Great little App to complement a great little dash camera.
The app has been very solid. I have not discovered any terribly impactful problems. A nice simple interface that is easy to use and navigate. The only small problem I have discovered is the setting of the time. The app is set for Pacific Time, which is correct for my area, but it reads one hour behind what the actual current time is. Selecting the “Day Light Savings Time” switch has no affect. I would like to see this issue fixed. Correct time stamp information is important should something occur.
iOS 14 update???
Having issues connecting to cam via WiFi after updating to iOS 14. Any plans on updating app??
Phone recognizes WiFi hotspot and app shows it’s connected. Once I try to click live it gives a message to connect to WiFi hotspot. Haven’t had this issue until I updated to IOS 14.
Using an IPhone X on AT&T
Developer Response ,
What iPhone are you using? Also what cellular provider are you on?
Needs more work
2 stars for the app. Would be nice if the app actually gives you notifications when someone is close to your car & have the ability to do a live view when away from your car. You also cant change any of the settings if your car isnt on & wifi isnt turned on & connected to your phone.
App definitely needs more work.
Camera is great though. The fact that it doesn’t have a screen keeps you from being distracted when driving.
Data Not Collected
The developer does not collect any data from this app.
Privacy practices may vary, for example, based on the features you use or your age. Learn More
- Firstech, LLC
- 130.7 MB
- Requires iOS 11.1 or later.
- Requires iPadOS 11.1 or later.
- iPod touch
- Requires iOS 11.1 or later.
- Requires macOS 11.0 or later and a Mac with Apple M1 chip.
- Age Rating
- © Firstech, LLC.