Momentum, the flagship magazine of the National MS Society, is the largest MS-related publication in the world. The quarterly magazine includes stories by and about people living with MS, expert opinion from MS specialists, and reports on current events, MS advocacy and advances in MS research.
• Thrive: Deep dives into wellness, symptom management and social matters, with a focus on living your best life.
• Connect: Building, growing and maintaining relationships.
• Solve: The latest scientific research, discoveries and findings about MS.
• Move: Spotlight on events that help to raise awareness and funds for MS research and programs.
In Every Issue
• In the Know: Practical tips for managing finances, health, nutrition and fitness.
• Impact: Profiles of people who have touched lives within the MS community.
• Fired Up: People affected by MS raise their voices about an issue, challenge or event.
• This is Me: Reader-submitted stories and art designed to inspire and uplift.
This app has been updated by Apple to use the latest Apple signing certificate.
Ratings and ReviewsSee All
Our life line
Many with MS don’t get out much anymore. With that said, Momentum is our life line to the outside world.
Whether it’s lifestyle articles letting us know there is a life to be had, when our energy allows.
Or it’s updates on medical breakthroughs that may impact our lives.
Or it’s one of dozens of things that keeps us informed and entertained.
I love getting my magazine in the mail, but I love having them at my finger tips! I was told about a therapy that was being researched, and I was able to go back and look up the details with ease. A must for a person with MS, who likes to have the magazine nearby.
There isn’t an app to download....
- M. I. T. Financial Group, Inc.
- 13 MB
- Health & Fitness
Requires iOS 7.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
English, Dutch, French, German, Italian, Portuguese, Russian, Spanish
- Age Rating
- Infrequent/Mild Medical/Treatment Information
- © 2017 GTxcel, Inc.
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.