Start managing your health more effectively while contributing to research by downloading the app today and joining the monARC Patient Research Network™!
- Register into the monARC Patient Research Network™ to get all the benefits of the app, including opportunities to participate in research.
- Record your daily symptoms, flares and environmental conditions, such as:
• Air Quality
• Blood pressure
• Lung Capacity
• Blood oxygen levels + more
- Reveal insights about your health by viewing the progression of your condition and gaining better knowledge to manage it.
The monARC App integrates with your Apple Health app to read the following data:
• Allergies, Clinical Vitals, Conditions, Immunizations, Lab Results, Medications, Procedures, Active Energy, Blood Glucose, Body Mass Index, Body Temperatures, Cycling Distance, Date of Birth, Diastolic Blood Pressure, Electrodermal Activity, Fitzpatrick Skin Type, Forced Expiratory Volume 1 sec, Forced Vital Capacity, Heart Rate, Heart Rate Variability, Height, Inhaler Usage, Insulin Delivery, Number of Times Fallen, Oxygen Saturation, Peak Expiratory Flow Rate, Peripheral Perfusion Index, Respiratory Rate, Resting Heart Rate, Sex, Sleep Analysis, Steps, Systolic Blood Pressure, VO2 Max, Walking + Running Distance, Walking Heart Rate Average, and Weight
Medication Feature and Bug fixing
Ratings and Reviews
- monARC Bionetworks, INC
- 35.2 MB
Requires iOS 9.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
- Age Rating
- You must be at least 17 years old to download this app.
- Frequent/Intense Medical/Treatment Information
- This app may use your location even when it isn't open, which can decrease battery life.
- © monARC Bionetworks
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.