Get your finances on track with the gorgeous new Money! Your day-to-day finance management will no longer be a chore with the beautiful and comprehensive suite of powerful features that is Money!
Oversee and control your accounts, plan budgets, easily generate informative reports, and schedule transactions - everything will be updated across your devices via iCloud. Money fits right in with the latest Macs, iPads, or iPhones adopting all of the cutting-edge features and presents them in a sleek and intuitive interface.
You can now try Money out for free and see if it's right for you!
Convenient income and expense tracking
• Multiple account types (bank, cash, credit card, loan, investment, etc.)
• Support for multiple currencies and cryptocurrencies with automatic rate updates
• Reconciliation of accounts and individual transactions
• Automated payee and category discovery
• Transfer and split payments
• Easily assign tags, take notes, and add attachments
Easy budget planning
• Advanced budget categories with custom periods
• Amount averages to help set realistic budget limits
• Easy progress tracking of budget categories
• Nothing gets past you - unbudgeted items are also accounted for
• Easily track budget by accounts, transfers, tags
• User-friendly planning of income, expenses, and transfers
• Easy handling of recurring transactions such as utility bills or loan payments
• Quick access to pending scheduled transactions
• One-click payment capability
• Convenient calendar view for improved usability
• 15 different report types
• Super-easy and powerful parameters to customize reports
• Beautiful visual representation of data using colorful charts and graphs
• Various report sharing capabilities
• Easy profit/loss tracking for your portfolio or individual stocks
• Automated downloads of dividends and splits
• Constantly updated values
• Visual representation of current and historic values of portfolio and individual stocks
• User-friendly addition and management of stocks
• Automatic discovery of stock data
• Simple and intuitive setup
• Secure data synchronization between devices
• Extra layer of security in case of device loss
• Modern UI
• 64-bit architecture
• 3D Touch support
• Touch ID
• Notification Center Widget
• Split-screen multitasking on macOS and iOS
• Local data backups to keep your data safe
• Direct Downloads (available on Mac, coming soon to iOS!)
• Improved iOS 13 compatibility.
Having trouble or found something that you think needs fixing? Email us at firstname.lastname@example.org!
Ratings and ReviewsSee All
The older version was better. Update
I’m updating my rating because, although I still miss the old version, support for the app has been very responsive.
I just upgraded to this version because I had a very old version that was not compatible with iOS 11. This version is a big step backwards, it’s not as customizable and unnecessarily simplified. I can’t see the need for the changes the old version was perfect. I’m at a loss.
Developer Response ,
We are sorry you are not completely satisfied with the new app. We would appreciate it if you could share your main concerns and suggestions on how we can improve it via email to email@example.com. Thank you!
Crossing my fingers 🤞🏻
After researching and making a switch yet again for my checkbook app (was using Pocketmoney) - I'm crossing my fingers this is going to be the one. I didn't like the idea that I had to pay for a subscription to use more than one account. However I have the option to download from my bank with the subscription. Just hesitant to try that yet not knowing how it will match up with my manual register.
With that said I use the recurring option and I'd like to see an option to summarize the entries. If you have one entry and it is monthly it will show a pending entry for all the months forward. My last app shows the entry but did not actually list them out. You had the option to pay the entries through the dates you wanted. Maybe this is an option that I'm missing? I've looked everywhere but haven't found where I can condensed these to one line. This would be a great added feature if it doesn't exist. I also have a lot of recurring items and it's looking like I have to manually select each one to post as well. I like to see what my balance is at month end to include all upcoming bills and deposits. These are two things that I'd like to see enhanced and more user friendly. Off to a good start.
Great Basic Personal Finance Management
I have come to like this app very much. It meets my needs quite nicely without a lot of unnecessary complexity I can do without. The in app purchase price for the standard version is quite a bargain too. I have yet to encounter any problems whatsoever in frequent use each week for months now. All the basic features I needed are here and then some. After a brief period of setup with my accounts and becoming acclimated to the app, I find it a breeze to use with features working the way I would expect them to. I like the basic reports it offers also. It’s very easy to drill down to where the money went in any given category. It’s also very easy to setup an ongoing monthly budget and view how you are doing at a glance anytime throughout the month. Lastly, I like the scheduling feature primarily in my own case to keep track of various automatically deducted subscription payments. It’s simple, productive and even fun to stay on top of personal finance with Money. Thanks Jumsoft! Nice job.
- 60.2 MB
Requires iOS 10.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
English, Chinese, French, German, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Portuguese, Russian, Spanish
- Age Rating
- © Jumsoft
- In-App Purchases
- Money Standard $2.99
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.