Get your finances on track with the gorgeous new Money! Your day-to-day finance management will no longer be a chore with the beautiful and comprehensive suite of powerful features that is Money!
Oversee and control your accounts, plan budgets, easily generate informative reports, and schedule transactions - everything will be updated across your devices via iCloud. Money fits right in with the latest Macs, iPads, or iPhones adopting all of the cutting-edge features and presents them in a sleek and intuitive interface.
You can now try Money out for free and see if it's right for you!
Convenient income and expense tracking
• Multiple account types (bank, cash, credit card, loan, investment, etc.)
• Support for multiple currencies and cryptocurrencies with automatic rate updates
• Reconciliation of accounts and individual transactions
• Automated payee and category discovery
• Transfer and split payments
• Easily assign tags, take notes, and add attachments
Easy budget planning
• Advanced budget categories with custom periods
• Amount averages to help set realistic budget limits
• Easy progress tracking of budget categories
• Nothing gets past you - unbudgeted items are also accounted for
• Easily track budget by accounts, transfers, tags
• User-friendly planning of income, expenses, and transfers
• Easy handling of recurring transactions such as utility bills or loan payments
• Quick access to pending scheduled transactions
• One-click payment capability
• Convenient calendar view for improved usability
• 15 different report types
• Super-easy and powerful parameters to customize reports
• Beautiful visual representation of data using colorful charts and graphs
• Various report sharing capabilities
• Easy profit/loss tracking for your portfolio or individual stocks
• Automated downloads of dividends and splits
• Constantly updated values
• Visual representation of current and historic values of portfolio and individual stocks
• User-friendly addition and management of stocks
• Automatic discovery of stock data
• Simple and intuitive setup
• Secure data synchronization between devices
• Extra layer of security in case of device loss
• Modern UI
• 64-bit architecture
• 3D Touch support
• Touch ID
• Notification Center Widget
• Split-screen multitasking on macOS and iOS
• Local data backups to keep your data safe
• Direct Downloads (available on Mac, coming soon to iOS!)
• Improved: Better recognition of stock codes across international markets;
• Fixed: Setting "Everything Else" amount in budget could cause the app to crash;
• Fixed: Recurring transactions report did not include Loan account payments;
• Fixed: Transfer transactions sometimes displayed incorrect amounts in Future Forecast report;
• Fixed: Amounts in report printouts went out of bounds when using very long Payee names;
• Fixed: Payee suggestions were sometimes displayed even with location access disabled;
• Fixed: Refunds were sometimes displayed incorrectly in reports;
• Fixed: Notification Center widget sometimes displayed incorrect scheduled transactions;
• Improved the accuracy of various translations;
• Fixed a couple of crashes reported by the users;
• Various other fixes and optimizations here and there to make Money run even faster and smoother.
Having trouble or found something that you think needs fixing? Email us at email@example.com!
Ratings and Reviews
Great Basic Personal Finance Management
I have come to like this app very much. It meets my needs quite nicely without a lot of unnecessary complexity I can do without. The in app purchase price for the standard version is quite a bargain too. I have yet to encounter any problems whatsoever in frequent use each week for months now. All the basic features I needed are here and then some. After a brief period of setup with my accounts and becoming acclimated to the app, I find it a breeze to use with features working the way I would expect them to. I like the basic reports it offers also. It’s very easy to drill down to where the money went in any given category. It’s also very easy to setup an ongoing monthly budget and view how you are doing at a glance anytime throughout the month. Lastly, I like the scheduling feature primarily in my own case to keep track of various automatically deducted subscription payments. It’s simple, productive and even fun to stay on top of personal finance with Money. Thanks Jumsoft! Nice job.
Great app, some suggestions
1.) Add month-over-month view for reports, so I can see spending trends by category or payee
2.) Add reconciliation - low priority, can live without it
3.) Add built-in calculator inside transaction screen (refer to how ynab does it)
4.) Inside account settings, add ability to set it as default for new transactions. That way, when I’m in main menu and adding new transaction, it doesn’t default to the very first one in the accounts list each time.
Initially I loved this app. Ease of use , organized data the way I want and great shots of future expenses on the calendar was exactly what I was looking for. However, when I’m on my Mac device I can’t scroll the sidebar to view all he accounts at one time. This issue was addressed with Apple and the problem is not the MacBook Pro but the app I’m told. This problem then creates new problems by cutting and pasting information from created accounts and randomly place information in wrong folders. This issue also creates new folders and amending my list of accounts list by creating sub folders. I have a paid subscription however I’m limited on updating my information on the app when using my MacBook Pro and a upgrade message pops up. I went as far as trying to troubleshoot these problems but the online users manual offers no help. Perhaps my review will trigger some interest and solutions from the app designers. I really enjoy the apps but these issues have caused much frustration.
Developer Response ,
We are sorry to hear you experienced difficulties with the app! Please email our technical support team at firstname.lastname@example.org and they will assist you!
- 60.6 MB
Requires iOS 10.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
English, Chinese, French, German, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Portuguese, Russian, Spanish
- Age Rating
- Rated 4+
- © Jumsoft
- In-App Purchases
- Money Standard $2.99
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.