Money Bin is an expense tracker app created by travellers. We kept a simple google sheet logic and created an app out of it. Less is better. No complex graphs, only features that matter.
Money Bin app is free for the first 15 entries with unlimited features, we think that it should be sufficient in order for you to know if we did a good job or not. Continue using the app by upgrading to the pro-version.
[ SIMPLE ]
• Designed for Travellers, by travellers, we are not financial mathematicians • No internet connection required.
[ KIND-OF-SMART ] • We create trips for you, enable your GPS and we update accordingly; dates, country and currency are automatically set; our you set them manually. Simply add expenses.
[ MULTIPLE CURRENCIES SUPPORT ]
• Supports all currencies, yup. Add your Padthai in Thai baht, see it in your favorite currency.
• Exchange rate is up-to-date, we all care about that cent.
• The exchange rate for the expense will be fixed at the time of adding.
[ ALL KIND OF EXPENSES ]
• The simple one-time expense
• The “over several days” expense, pay a hotel bill of 244$ for 5 nights, here we go.
• Periodically, 24$ Travel insurance every months please.
[ UNDERSTAND YOUR SPENDING ]
Often too complicated, we kept it simple.
• How much did I spend daily in Beer in the last 2 weeks while being in Germany?
• I have been 3 times to Thailand this year, how much did I spend in massages?
[ BUDGET ]
• You can create multiple budgets, one for the month and more for any trip you want,
e.g. 1,500€ monthly budget, and 200€ for this Roma week-end trip.
[ BACKUPS DATA ]
• Travelling can be risky, save your data into iCloud.
• Import them back into your new fresh iPhone you bought thanks to your enhanced budgeting skills
[ CUSTOMIZE ]
• We decided on some categories and labels, if some are missing or you are not happy about that emoji, you can create your own categories and labels. Go ahead, pick that ice-cream emoji and track your Ice-cream expenses.
[ SAFE ]
• Everything is private, stored in your device and exported into your iCloud, we won’t know how much you spend into snacks, I promise.
[ WE HOPE WE SOLVE YOUR PROBLEM ]
• I did build this app for my wife Julja, she kept our expenses on a google sheet while travelling after she tried few apps where always something was missing. We made this app in a way to solve our problem: expenses across different countries and with different currencies will be converted automatically into our favourite currency and we can easily see how much we spend where on what.
[ FEEDBACKS ]
• Please do not hesitate to send us feedbacks by email or twitter, thanks!
• Twitter: @cyerochewski, @JuljaSc
• Email: email@example.com
- Clement Yerochewski
- 33.8 MB
Requires iOS 12.1 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
- Age Rating
- Rated 4+
- © Clément Yerochewski
- In-App Purchases
- Scrooge McDuck $4.99
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.