Get your finances on track with the gorgeous new Money! Empowered with a pack-leading Direct Downloads coverage, Money offers over 50,000 financial institution connections across 57 countries to make your finance tracking a breeze!
Oversee and control your accounts, plan budgets, easily generate informative reports, and schedule transactions. All this is presented in a sleek and intuitive interface, while iCloud keeps everything in sync across your devices.
You can now try Money out for free and see if it's right for you!
Convenient income and expense tracking
• Multiple account types (bank, cash, credit card, loan, investment, etc.)
• Support for multiple currencies and cryptocurrencies with automatic rate updates
• Reconciliation of accounts and individual transactions
• Automated payee and category discovery
• Smart accounts and smart data import (QIF, QFX, OFX, CSV, MT940)
• Transfer and split payments
• Multiple transactions edit
• Two different views to keep track on your transactions
• Easily assign tags, take notes, and add attachments
Easy budget planning
• Advanced budget categories with custom periods
• Amount averages to help set realistic budget limits
• Easy progress tracking of budget categories
• Nothing gets past you - unbudgeted items are also accounted for
• Easily track budget by accounts, transfers, tags
• User-friendly planning of income, expenses, and transfers
• Easy handling of recurring transactions such as utility bills or loan payments
• Quick access to pending scheduled transactions
• One-click payment capability
• Convenient calendar view for improved usability
• 15 different report types
• Super-easy and powerful parameters to customize reports
• Beautiful visual representation of data using colorful charts and graphs
• Various report sharing capabilities
• Easy profit/loss tracking for your portfolio or individual stocks
• Automated downloads of dividends and splits
• Constantly updated values
• Visual representation of current and historic values of portfolio and individual stocks
• User-friendly addition and management of stocks
• Automatic discovery of stock data
• Simple and intuitive setup
• Secure data synchronization between devices
• Extra layer of security in case of device loss
• Modern UI
• 64-bit architecture
• Touch Bar support
• Notification Center Widget
• Split-screen multitasking on macOS and iOS
• Local data backups to keep your data safe
• Direct Downloads with over 50,000 FI connections (available in automatically renewable one-month or one-year subscription plans*)
*Payment will be charged to iTunes Account at confirmation of purchase or 24-hours prior to the end of free trial period or scheduled service renewal. Subscriptions are renewed automatically unless canceled at least 24-hours before their scheduled renewal. Users can Manage Subscriptions, and turn off auto-renewal by going to the user’s Apple ID Account Settings after purchase. Any unused portion of a free trial period, if offered, will be forfeited when the user purchases a subscription.
• New: Table view can now display the Account column;
• Improved: Better recognition of stock codes across international markets;
• Fixed: Recurring transactions report did not include Loan account payments;
• Fixed: Transfer transactions sometimes displayed incorrect amounts in Future Forecast report;
• Fixed: Amounts in report printouts went out of bounds when using very long Payee names;
• Fixed: Payee suggestions were sometimes displayed even with location access disabled;
• Fixed: Refunds were sometimes displayed incorrectly in reports;
• Fixed: Duplicating transactions sometimes caused empty splits to appear;
• Fixed: Notification Center widget sometimes displayed incorrect scheduled transactions;
• Improved the accuracy of various translations;
• Fixed a couple of crashes reported by the users;
• Various other fixes and optimizations here and there to make Money run even faster and smoother.
Noteworthy from recent releases:
• Transaction filters in accounts: time, status, parameters;
• Feast your eyes on the new condensed Table view with data columns and custom transaction sorting! Enable it in the View section of the menu bar.
• Money Premium 1-year plan now comes with a one-month free trial. Try out the best Direct Downloads functionality on the App Store with more than 50,000 financial institution connections in 57 countries!
• macOS Mojave Dark Mode integration.
Having trouble or found something that you think needs fixing? Email us at firstname.lastname@example.org!
Ratings and Reviews
Wish I’d tried it earlier!
I was interested in Money 5 since its launch, but was reluctant to spend $25 (I think it was more right after launch) without an ability to try it. Not to mention some initial reviews looked discouraging. Now it’s free to try and boy I wish I’d got it earlier: the interface is a joy to look at, all the important transaction info is right there, and it’s actually readable without squinting all the time. I have several bank accounts both local and international - Money’s Direct Downloads works great with them all! Before this I had another (popular!) finance app, but I was not able to connect to my account in Asia, so I guess Jumsoft really did their homework with bank support. I really don’t understand the negativity in some reviews - Money is brilliant at what it does.
Suggestion: I’d love to have a share account with my wife. We have a family account so it would be great to be able for us both to manage it (we use different Apple ID accounts).
Overall, solid five stars from a happy user! Keep it up!
Lots to like
My main problem with most finance trackers is that I get hyped to use them for a while until I forget to record one transaction, then another, and then I quit after a while. When I saw Jumsoft have added Direct Downloads into Money, I thought I’d give it another try. I love it so far: transactions are downloaded automatically every day and I no longer have to concern myself about remembering to record my expenses everywhere I go. If only they'd come up with something to also keep track of cash in my pocket automatically :-) All things considered - great app: lovely design, easy to use, very useful budgets! 5/5!
Doesn't make sense
I was looking to replace another software package that I was using. I was even willing to deal with the fact that I can't share management with my spouse without being on the same device. Initially, it kept crashing, even after an update was pushed out stating it was supposed to fix the crashing. The automatic download for accounts is buggy. You need to be able to turn off the icon for the payee aspect. You have to use a time to order the transactions instead of just dragging them. The worst part of the application is the budgeting system. With other budgeting apps I used, an expenses and returns from a category is simple. You buy something under "clothing" then use the same category to return money to the pot. It's not so simple. I could work around the other things I call a problem, but this issue is at the core of what the software is supposed to do. I do not recommend people use this software at this time.
Developer Response ,
Thank you for your feedback. We are working on a Shared Accounts solution for Money so you can expect that in the not-too-distant future. Money is an advanced finance tracker so it can differ from some of the other software you might have used, but we are sure you will find the way it works convenient and intuitive over time. If you need our help with using any of its features, please email us at email@example.com! By the way, you might want to update your app to version 5.6.8 and see if that solves the crashing problem! Thanks!
- 20.2 MB
macOS 10.12 or later, 64-bit processor
English, Chinese, French, German, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Portuguese, Russian, Spanish
- Age Rating
- Rated 4+
- © Jumsoft
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.