EASY BUDGET. Cut your expenses with Money Pro®!
Expense tracker, budget planner & account manager - all in one app to get your finances under control. Money Pro works great for personal & family expense tracking and even for business finance management.
Easy sync and iPhone/iPad versions combined in one app. Money Pro is the next generation of Money app (over 2 million downloads worldwide).
Simple and Secure
- widget for quick expense tracking on the go without launching the app
- quick and easy expense/income entries
- password & backups of your data
Income and Expense Tracker
- split transactions: split one payment to multiple categories
- search by amount, category, description, payee, cheque number etc.
- recurring expenses with custom periodicity
- calendar for scheduling expenses for the whole year ahead
- notifications & alerts for bills due
- tracking expenses with family members/partners and cross platform syncing (PLUS or GOLD subscription required)
- multiple profiles for separate tracking of personal and business finances
- attachment of receipt (or any other) photos
- flexible structure of categories & subcategories with over 1,500 built-in icons
- custom periodicity: start your budget from any date
- visual indicators for budget spending
- transferring the leftover of the current period to the next budget period to limit your spending
- unique icons with your own photos
- easy management of unlimited number of accounts
- balance change history
- additional fields for organizing your records: payee, description, check #, class (personal/business travel expenses).
- import of bank statements (files: .ofx, .csv)
- online banking (GOLD subscription required)
- visualize where your money goes
- use filters to look deeper into your spending
- projected balance and trend charts will help in planning
- calculator and currency converter
- print and export to pdf, qif, csv formats
- multiple currencies & automatic update of exchange rates
- import data from CSV
- iCloud sync for iPhone, iPad, Mac (no subscription)
- support service & user guide (https://money.pro/guide/)
- 1 Month of PLUS: $2.99
- 6 Months of PLUS: $8.99
- 12 Months of PLUS: $11.99
- 1 Month of GOLD: $6.99
- 6 Months of GOLD: $29.99
- 12 Months of GOLD: $49.99
In all the countries (except the USA) actual charges will be converted to the local currency. Payment will be charged to iTunes Account at confirmation of purchase.
Subscription automatically renews unless auto-renew is turned off at least 24-hours before the end of the current period.
Account will be charged for renewal within 24-hours prior to the end of the current period, and identify the cost of the renewal. Any unused portion of a free trial period, if offered, will be forfeited when the user purchases a subscription to that publication, where applicable.
Subscriptions may be managed by the user and auto-renewal may be turned off by going to the user's Account Settings after purchase.
Terms & Privacy
Money Pro is a Universal app. Pay once and use it on your iPhone, iPad and Apple Watch.
Online Banking improvements, new added banks.
Also, in this update we:
- Fixed various crash issues,
- Improved performance.
Ratings and ReviewsSee All
This app really does what it says it will do. I have the app on my iPhone, iPad and windows laptop. I have always tracked my budget using a spreadsheet but it is too difficult to use on a phone. It has taken me a while to get used to the app and how it works, but once I got through the first three months or so, I love using it. I am just beginning to start using the budget part of the app and it is becoming a great tool for learning about my income and expenses. One of the things that kept me using a spreadsheet was the ability to see all my transactions with a particular vendor. This is very easy to do on the app. Just type in your search subject and there you’ll find the list. The only thing I would like to see changed is the inability to see my planned transactions in the part of the app where you do the data entry. I would like those to show up when I am entering a new income or expense. It would help me a lot to see my balance and the due dates for planned transactions. I will continue using the app through the end of 2019 an see how helpful it is when preparing to do my income taxes. By the way, I have contacted the developer a couple of times with questions and have received quick answers, so I’m happy with the customer service.
Don’t subscribe to their Pro service until they fix this issue
Overall I really like how Money Pro’s user interface, and I purchased both the iOS and the Desktop version (a total of 4 devices). However, I have been experiencing issues after issues once I began subscribing their Pro service. First of all, I noticed that one of my devices occasionally will not see my Pro subscription (it keeps popping up the screen asking me to either restore or purchase the subscription). This goes on and off for a while, and I couldn’t figure out why this is happening. This happened again recently on my iPhone. Out of curiosity, I tried clicking on purchase this subscription button (as the “restore purchase” doesn’t work), I found out the hard way that I double paid the subscription.
I emailed their support, and the support rep asked me to pull the diagnostic data for them to view. However, I am unsure if the instructions are incorrect or if the UI has changed, but I couldn’t even locate the view where I can pull the diagnostic data.
At this stage, I am unsure if this is what I’ll continue to use. I’m currently waiting to hear back from their support.
I’ve been using the app for so long now in different devices including a Mac version. Easy three-tap transaction addition + widget 🤩, gorgeous reports, budget planners, sync, multiple wallets/accounts/assets/liabilities and every little feature of the app helps me track my money and make sure I have peace of mind about my financial status. I’ve searched many other apps but after I’d used Money Pro, I couldn’t use any others; I had already gotten used to it.
So far theres only one thing to improve - its the quick action when you 3D Touch the app icon and u can see the widget and quick actions to add recurring or planned transactions. When I press on them, they direct me to the transaction adding screen correctly with a category and an account set in the repeating transaction, but they forget to actually patch in the value of the transaction. If this is fixed, all I’ll have to do is to push the ‘Save’ button ;)
Anyways, thanks for the great work. Worth the buy 👍
- iBear LLC
- 230.8 MB
Requires iOS 10.0 and watchOS 2.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
English, Arabic, Danish, Dutch, French, German, Hindi, Hungarian, Indonesian, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Malay, Polish, Portuguese, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Slovak, Spanish, Thai, Traditional Chinese, Turkish, Ukrainian, Vietnamese
- Age Rating
- © 2010-2019 iBear LLC
- In-App Purchases
- GOLD $6.99
- Money Pro GOLD $49.99
- GOLD $29.99
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.