Money Pro: Personal Finance AR 4+
Home Budget & Expense Tracker
- Offers In-App Purchases
EASY BUDGET. Cut your expenses with Money Pro®!
Expense tracker, budget planner & account manager - all in one app to get your finances under control. Money Pro works great for personal & family expense tracking and business finance management.
Easy sync and iPhone/iPad versions combined in one app. Money Pro is the next generation of Money app (over 2 million downloads worldwide).
Simple and Secure
- widget for quick expense tracking on the go without launching the app: save your time
- quick and easy expense/income entries: save even more
- password & backups of your data
Income and Expense Tracker
- split transactions: split one payment into multiple categories, keep it all organized
- search by amount, category, description, payee, cheque number, etc.
- recurring expenses with custom periodicity
- calendar for scheduling bills and expenses for the whole year ahead
- notifications & alerts for bills due
- tracking expenses with family members/business partners and cross-platform syncing (PLUS or GOLD subscription required)
- multiple profiles for organized tracking of personal and business finances
- attachment of receipt (or any other) photos: keep important bills captured
- flexible structure of categories & subcategories with over 1,500 built-in icons
- custom periodicity: start your budget from any date
- visual indicators for budget spending
- transaction list for each category: access your bills with ease
- transferring the leftover of the previous budget period to the current one to limit your spending
- unique icons with your photos
- easy management of an unlimited number of accounts
- balance change history
- additional fields for organizing your records: payee, description, check #, class (personal/business travel expenses).
- import of bank statements (files: OFX, CSV)
- online banking (GOLD subscription required)
- eight different reports
- filter customization
- quick and easy date selection
- build three-dimensional charts right on your table with AR reports. (GOLD subscription required)
- set you goals and achieve them
- visualize your goal progress with a trend chart
- four Goal types: Save money, Pay off debt*, Reduce expenses*, Increase income* (*GOLD subscription required)
- calculator and currency converter
- print and export to PDF, QIF, CSV formats
- multiple currencies & automatic update of exchange rates
- iCloud sync for iPhone, iPad, Mac (no subscription)
- support service & user guide (https://money.pro/guide/)
- 1 Month of PLUS: $2.99
- 6 Months of PLUS: $8.99
- 12 Months of PLUS: $11.99
- 1 Month of GOLD: $5.99
- 12 Months of GOLD: $49.99
In all the countries (except the USA), actual charges will be converted to the local currency. Payment will be charged to iTunes Account at confirmation of purchase.
Subscription automatically renews unless auto-renew is turned off at least 24-hours before the end of the current period.
Account will be charged for renewal within 24-hours prior to the end of the current period, and identify the cost of the renewal. Any unused portion of a free trial period, if offered, will be forfeited when the user purchases a subscription to that publication, where applicable.
Subscriptions may be managed by the user, and auto-renewal may be turned off by going to the user's Account Settings after purchase.
Terms & Privacy
Money Pro is a Universal app. Pay once and use it on your iPhone, iPad, and Apple Watch.
Bug fixes and performance improvements
Ratings and Reviews
This app really does what it says it will do. I have the app on my iPhone, iPad and windows laptop. I have always tracked my budget using a spreadsheet but it is too difficult to use on a phone. It has taken me a while to get used to the app and how it works, but once I got through the first three months or so, I love using it. I am just beginning to start using the budget part of the app and it is becoming a great tool for learning about my income and expenses. One of the things that kept me using a spreadsheet was the ability to see all my transactions with a particular vendor. This is very easy to do on the app. Just type in your search subject and there you’ll find the list. The only thing I would like to see changed is the inability to see my planned transactions in the part of the app where you do the data entry. I would like those to show up when I am entering a new income or expense. It would help me a lot to see my balance and the due dates for planned transactions. I will continue using the app through the end of 2019 an see how helpful it is when preparing to do my income taxes. By the way, I have contacted the developer a couple of times with questions and have received quick answers, so I’m happy with the customer service.
Great, but needs some improvements
After looking at MANY tracking apps, I finally settled on Money Pro for $5 (to bypass Lite restrictions). It has a very modern interface, which also means some aspects are only intuitive after “being discovered”. When the interface is learned, it is very pleasing to use.
It also incorporates budgets, without being over-zealous. I used to only track expenses, now I need plan expenses and adjust spending behavior..
While this is the BEST personal-oriented money manager I have been able to find (with HomeBudget Sync also deserving mention), it is not perfect or quite feature-complete.
I hope some of the issues below can be addressed.
(-1 star), because
- It is missing some useful charts and burn-downs. For example, it’s not easy to see current expense per budget relative to the amount of time in the budget cycle.
- Can’t list all recurring payments without finding them in the calendar?!?
- No way to “budget savings” ie. record positive progress to a saving goals.
- Would like over-budget item coloring ring to indicate “how much over” (should not count true discretionary entries)
- No truly “discretionary” budget type. $0-budget item still a budget..
- Would like to see indicator of recurring autopay in transaction listing..
- Crashes occasionally when editing budgets (edit still saved) and does not appear to correctly “end edit” when switching operations.
- For recurring payments it would be nice to specify date without a time.
Really Wanted This To Work, but…….
This app has everything I want; calendar for scheduled transactions, connection to my bank so it will automatically update all of my account registers, fairly easy to navigate, etc. The only problem is that 2 days into this the app is way to buggy for me. I spent about 4 hours getting everything set up and it seemed to work yesterday. But right away I noticed a couple of duplicate transactions. The account balances matched my online bank balances so I figured it was just a fluke and decided to ignore it. This morning I noticed more duplicate transactions and it appears that some of the transactions that I put expense categories on yesterday changed overnight. But the last straw was this morning when the app quit connecting to my bank. Unfortunately that is going to be the end for me. I had high hopes that this app could replace the version of Quicken that I have used for years, but it doesn’t look like that is going to be the case. If I am having this much trouble not even 24 hours into this the app obviously isn’t for me. I’m just glad I found this before the free trial ended. I gave the app 2 stars just because I think the design is great, but the reality for me is that Money Pro is no where near reliable enough for me to invest any more of my time or money into it.
Developer Response ,
Hello! Please go to More > Feedback & Support and report the issue, we'll be happy to help! You can also get in touch with us at firstname.lastname@example.org or write to our chat here: https://money.pro
Data Linked to You
The following data may be collected and linked to your identity:
- Financial Info
- Contact Info
- User Content
- Usage Data
Data Not Linked to You
The following data may be collected but it is not linked to your identity:
Privacy practices may vary, for example, based on the features you use or your age. Learn More
- iBear LLC
- 339.9 MB
- Requires iOS 11.0 or later.
- Requires iPadOS 11.0 or later.
- iPod touch
- Requires iOS 11.0 or later.
English, Arabic, Danish, Dutch, French, German, Hindi, Hungarian, Indonesian, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Malay, Polish, Portuguese, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Slovak, Spanish, Thai, Traditional Chinese, Turkish, Ukrainian, Vietnamese
- Age Rating
- © 2010-2022 iBear LLC
- In-App Purchases
- PLUS $11.99
- GOLD (1 Month) $5.99
- PLUS $2.99
- GOLD $49.99
- PLUS $8.99
- GOLD $29.99