Make your financial life easier with Money.
Money places all your accounts, transactions, budgets, and much more in one place. Simple to understand. Simple to manage. Simply beautiful. Just simple!
Money is your new financial manager!
* HOME: This is where your most important information lives. The home view has your accounts, groups, upcoming transactions, and report and budget glances. Tapping on an account takes you to the transactions within. Tapping on a group will toggle it's visibility in the home view, giving you the ability to hide entire groups of accounts with one tap. Tapping on the Upcoming cell will take you to an overview of all upcoming scheduled transactions/bills. If any scheduled transactions are due, the upcoming cell will turn red, so you can know that something is due.
* ACCOUNTS: Money will hold all of your accounts and contained information in one place. Simply create an account and apply all desired information. Cards can also be added to any account, regardless of type. You can connect all card information (cardholder, number, expiration, cvv, and credit limit) to the account. To get a glance of your credit card from the home screen, simply swipe from left to right on the associated account.
* GROUPS: Place as many accounts as desired in as many groups as you wish. Money gives you full flexibility with groups and does not limit one account per group, nor one group per account. Have multiple users? Create a group for each person and place each account in the pertaining user's group. Have joint accounts? Create a joint group and place joint accounts in there as well. Have fun.
* TRANSACTIONS: Transactions are easy to create and easy to manage. Tap the big red "+" button to create a new transaction. Enter the amount and payee and tap done. That's it. Money will even intelligently check for previous transactions with the entered payee and will autofill the information for you. So all you have to do is enter the payee and tap done. No need to complicate things.
* SCHEDULED TRANSACTIONS: Money gives you the ability to schedule as many transactions as you desire. You can set these transactions to auto-clear when due or simply get notified by money when they are due. If you desire, money will notify you whenever a transaction is due, even if you are not in the app. The notification will have two convenient buttons, "Skip" and "Clear." So if you don't want to enter the app, you can take action from anywhere on your device or simply dismiss the notification and worry about the transaction later.
* REPORT GLANCES: Report glances contain an overview of your financial behavior in a small, easy to understand glance. Tap on any point to get more information of that specific point. If you want even more detail on the reported information, simply go the the Reports section of money.
* BUDGETS: Create budgets in money to limit your spending to a specific category or payee. If desired, budgets will show up in the report glances on the home view, so without having to tap anything, you will have an overview of your budgets.
* REPORTS: Get detailed information of your financial behavior in the Reports section of Money. Reports include Cash Flow, Net Worth, Incomes, Expenses, Assets, Debts, Projection, and Statistics. Statistics will give you a full overview of all of your transactions, including daily, monthly, and yearly spending, top categories and payees, and much more. You will also be able to export a pdf file of your statistics, including each transaction in the selected time frame.
* SECURITY: Have complete peace of mind by locking and securing your information with a passcode or the device's own touch id. Complete access will require a passcode or your touch id and fully secures your information.
* SYNC: Money can be synced across devices through iCloud, DropBox, or even WiFi.
* IMPORT / EXPORT: Import information from CSV files and export data to CSV or PDF.
- bug fixes
- updated apple watch compatibility
Ratings and Reviews
Amazing Hidden Checkbook App!! Remind me of iReconcile!!
Seriously! I used an app called iReconcile since 2009. Once Apple updated the requirements for developers to convert their apps to 64bit. iReconcile became unusable on any iOS device running iOS 11 or greater... I was stuck with trying to find a new checkbook app. After 2 years. I finally found Money Pro by Jacob Caraballo!!! This app has everything I need and want for a financial app at such a great price with iCloud sync. He also offers to use Dropbox and WiFi. Also you can import and export from your previous app! Money Pro also offers a credit card credit limit! Not many other apps offer that at this price and without a subscription. The BIGGEST thing is that I just emailed Jacob to request a feature. Within a reasonable timeframe, He responded!!! Great Customer Service, Great iOS app, Great Price!!
Finally a checkbook/account register that works the way I needed. No extra bs, complex charts, models, projections, that other apps seem to want to bury you with and end up giving me a headache. The charts and budgeting is in the app if you want it, but it’s not in your face with extra screens you don’t use, or nagging you to set up a budget etc. Haven’t had any problems with it, fast learning curve, easy to set up and add new items. I love how easy and simple it is to transfer money between accounts. It’s the checkbook register I’ve been waiting for.
IGreat app for several years...the latest update has given me a headache! When something is working fine....leave it alone!
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.