Money Pro: Personal Finance 4+
Home Budget & Expense Tracker
- Offers In-App Purchases
Manage money like a pro. Сhange your spending behavior for good.
Money Pro® is the one place for bill planning, budgeting, and keeping track of your accounts. Money Pro works great for home budgeting and even for business use.
Easy sync with iPhone/iPad version. Money Pro is the next generation of Money app (over 2 million downloads worldwide).
- Mark days on the big calendar when your bills are due.
- Schedule recurring bills with custom periodicity.
- Take a glance at bills due.
- When you have a transaction, approve it quickly.
Bills due notifications
- A whole system of reminders will alert you of upcoming bills.
- Quick rescheduling option will help you deal with bills due.
- Create budgeted entries both for your income and expenses.
- Set different budget limits for every period if needed.
- Start adding every transaction you have and see the progress of each category and the overall progress.
- Monitor visual indicators for budget overspending.
- Set budgets to transfer the leftover of the previous budget period to the current one.
- Budget rollover limits your spending automatically if you overspent in previous periods.
- Unlimited number of accounts in one place (checking, credit card, etc.).
- Setting transactions as recurring or as one-time only.
- Balance change history.
- Additional fields for organizing your records: payee, description, check #, class (personal/business travel expenses).
- Attachment of receipt photos.
- Record transactions and clear them later on (reconcile).
- Automatically calculated available balance and cleared balance.
Online Banking (GOLD subscription)
- Connect banks and download your data.
Import of bank statements
- Import history of your transactions (files: OFX, CSV).
- Money Pro predicts categories for the transactions being imported.
- Split a transaction into multiple categories when you pay for multiple items at once.
- Search transactions by amount, category, description, payee, etc.
- Cash flow
- Assets/Liabilities (net worth)
- Projected balance
- Trend chart for days/weeks/months/years
Lots of personal settings
- Custom periodicity is available for budgeting and bill planning (weekly, monthly, etc.).
- Adjust the structure of income/expense categories & subcategories for your needs.
- Customize accounts & categories with over 1,500 built-in icons.
- Create your unique icons using photos.
Money Pro Sync (PLUS or GOLD subscription)
- Track expenses with family members and business partners on devices with different OSs.
- Set multiple profiles and track your finances separately for your home budget and small business.
- Calculator and currency converter
- Print and Export to PDF, QIF, CSV formats
- Password protection
- Backups of your data
- Multiple currencies support & automatic update of exchange rates
- iCloud sync for iPhone, iPad, Mac (no subscription)
- 1 Month of PLUS: $2.99
- 6 Months of PLUS: $8.99
- 12 Months of PLUS: $11.99
- 1 Month of GOLD: $5.99
- 6 Months of GOLD: $29.99
- 12 Months of GOLD: $49.99
In all the countries (except the USA), actual charges will be converted to the local currency. Payment will be charged to iTunes Account at confirmation of purchase. Account will be charged for renewal within 24-hours prior to the end of the current period, and identify the cost of the renewal. Any unused portion of a free trial period, if offered, will be forfeited when the user purchases a subscription to that publication, where applicable.
Terms & Privacy
Money Pro will help you stay on top of ALL your money, providing a clear picture of where you are, where to go and how to save more. Start today!
Bug fixes and performance improvements
Ratings and Reviews
Great budgeting tool that needs some work
I will start by saying that this is a great program for budgeting. It is definitely a step up from free or lower price tiered applications. If you take the time to input all aspects of your finances it will benefit you greatly; as long as you follow your own budget of course. A few things that need polishing up; first the bank sycronizing is not worth the added expenditure at this point in time in my opinion. It is very buggy, for example; if I pull data from my bank on my laptop and then open the app on my phone, it may or may not have all the sync’d information. Also, at times the icloud sync seems to stop working between my laptop and phone after a bank sync. The fix I found for it was deleting the app on my phone and reistalling it. Bank syncing from my phone has been hit or miss, it will quickly fetch data or just spin without seeming to connect. The second draw back to the bank syncing is that the information is just jumbled into an expense field. You will have to scroll through each and every expense on your own and assign it to one of your corresponding budget categories. This is extremely time consuming if you have hundreds of transactions each month. If the progam learned what categories to assign over time then perhaps this wouldn’t be a big deal for a month or two but that is not the case. Overall its worth the purchase and definitely makes life easier for me.
The best personal finance app ever.
I have tried several personal finance apps. But there was never any one that made me able to use it continuously for a long time. Money Pro comes with an easy to understand UI and the system of splitting funds into multiple accounts is great.
From what I've been using it, I've encountered a few errors.
Once I added an expense item that was scheduled for tomorrow.
But today I finished everything faster than usual. So I use the free time to pay my bills in advance.
After paying the bill I forgot that I had already added this on a schedule. So I added it as a new item instead.
Then the next day I realized that yesterday I made the mistake of adding duplicates. Because the balance amount has been deducted twice.
then i Delete the item that was added yesterday. and switch to the one that is scheduled instead
What happens is The remaining amount in the app is still deducted 2 times even though the item has been deleted. So I fixed it by adding a new item as revenue for the same price. in order for the account balance to return to the correct
2 stars because of sync subscription
This used to be a great app for all your financial needs, when the phone and mac and notebook would all sync up as one over iCloud. I didn’t use the bank sync so I can’t speak to that. I purchased the phone version first and liked it and when it was advertised that it would sync with you desktop/notebook I got that as well. I also purchased a third time for my kid. Since doing work on one would sync up with all others I could input receipts on the go on my phone and keeping track of my balances on the go. I could get back to my room and enter receipts for the day on my notebook and when I was home I could sit down at my desk and enter multiple items fast and easy on a keyboard and full screen. They would all be up to date over iCloud. Now the company is requiring a subscription for something that was the whole reason for purchasing this app 3x. Now I have 3 different check books I have to manage unless I want to pay. I don’t mind that they are asking for a subscription for new customers, new customers can decide if that is something they may want but if you had this before a subscription was in place then it should still be free to sync especially since it was done over iCloud.
Data Linked to You
The following data may be collected and linked to your identity:
- Financial Info
- Contact Info
- User Content
- Usage Data
Data Not Linked to You
The following data may be collected but it is not linked to your identity:
Privacy practices may vary, for example, based on the features you use or your age. Learn More
- iBear LLC
- 37.7 MB
- Requires macOS 11.0 or later.
English, Arabic, Danish, Dutch, French, German, Hindi, Hungarian, Indonesian, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Malay, Polish, Portuguese, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Slovak, Spanish, Thai, Traditional Chinese, Turkish, Ukrainian, Vietnamese
- Age Rating
- © 2015-2022 iBear LLC
- In-App Purchases
- PLUS $11.99
- GOLD $5.99
- GOLD $49.99
- PLUS $2.99
- PLUS $8.99
- GOLD $29.99