Budget Card is a personal finance app for spending tracking and budget planning.
It is free to use, no ads, no privacy peeping.
1. Budget Planning: set up recurring budgets or one-time budgets
2. Fast Recording: tap a card, enter a number, done.
3. Widget App: record budget right in the notification center
4. Transaction Tag: easy way to organize your transactions
5. Recurring payment: repeat payment, subscription and installment
6. Budget Calendar: your day-to-day spending at calendar view
7. Stats & Charts: your spending trend, composition and more in stats and charts
8. Accounts: Manage your credit, debit, mutual funds and stocks accounts
9. Shared Ledger: tracking spending and manage budget with others at ease *
10. Cloud Sync: easily accessing same data on all your iPhones and iPads *
11. Export & Import: export data as csv or import data from other csv files *
More Upcoming Features are coming
You can subscribe or buy out to use all premium features.
* Subscription payments will be charged to your iTunes account at confirmation of your purchase.
* Subscriptions will automatically renew and payment will be charged to your iTunes account unless auto-renew is turned off at least 24 hours prior to the end of the current period. The cost of the renewal depends on your Subscription Plan. Our standard Subscription Plans are:
* 1-year Subscription
For other currencies, the price corresponds to the same price tier on the App Store Pricing Matrix.
Subscription with a free trial period will automatically renew to a paid subscription. You can cancel or manage your free trial's auto-renewal in your Account Settings after purchase. The cancellation will take effect 24-hours after the last day of the current subscription period and you will be downgraded to the free service.
* Please note: any unused portion of a free trial period (if offered) will be forfeited when you purchase a premium subscription during the free trial period.
If you have any questions or suggestions on how we can improve the application, please do not hesitate to contact us at email@example.com
- fix bugs
If you want more features, you can write them in app store review, we will read them.
Our email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Ratings and Reviews
I love this app but it doesn’t meet my needs
I love everything about this app in organization and ease of access it’s supper well organized I love the ledgers and different budgets and how you can organize them. I also love the calendar function, accounts, and credit. Though It would be nice to see how much was in a budget at a glance as well as how much was spent
The hard thing for me is I budget with envelopes meaning that instead of a budget that tells me how much I plan on spending, I make an envelope for a purpose that I put money into and then take out of. this envelope can be positive or negative to show that I’ve over spent. This easily tells me how much money I can spend, how much I’ve over spent, and allows me to transfer excess money between envelopes to cover negatives or shift to other purposes. My previous app was NeoBudget which was an envelope system but wasn’t nearly as nice as this app.
With that all in mind I think it’d be nice to have an option for a budget that you can add to and subtract from and holds its balance. I tried to do so with 1 time budgets but there’s no way to add funds to it.
First off, the good. The app is clean, (mostly) stable, and I love that it syncs across all my devices via iCloud. It also has a growing list of setting, icons, etc, and you can really customize the general look and feel of things. Also, the developer doesn’t collect data and I love the focus on privacy first. Now, the bad. The importer is borderline unusable. You’re told to please “select a category.” But there is no way to just import only the date and transaction and assign a category later. That makes it a pain to get through and ruins one of the main reasons I got the app. And also, there just needs to be a wiki or something for how to navigate the app. Often times it’s not intuitive to work through, and you really have to do a lot of setting up and tweaking before knowing exactly what the developer’s philosophy is on how to budget. That brings me to another thing - please give us the ability to use the envelop method to budget and to be able to reassign dollars for other uses. Right now you really just set a limit for a category and it’s hard to roll with the punches. Also, worth noting, there’s a support section of the app. I reached out to the developer to ask some of these things directly but never heard back.
Great overall budget app
Love all the features this app offers. The ability to create different multiple ledgers and access each so quickly gives it an advantage over other apps. My ledgers are (personal, joint, and one for my small business). You can create multiple budgets within each ledger for all your needs, for example my personal ledger contains budgets for reoccurring, car expenses, meals, impulse buys, self care,healthcare, dental, school, etc. within each budget category you can notate expenses and assign them to an account. There’s also savings, etc. Although I love this app I do wish there was an ability to access from the web online or be able to have a log in/log off function instead of being forced to use Apple ID attached to the phone, also being able to see where you are in your budget (remain of budget) within the ledger instead of seeing a closing circle would be helpful.
Data Not Linked to You
The following data may be collected but it is not linked to your identity:
Privacy practices may vary, for example, based on the features you use or your age. Learn More
- LightByte Co., Ltd.
- 140.6 MB
- Requires iOS 12.1 or later.
- Requires iPadOS 12.1 or later.
- iPod touch
- Requires iOS 12.1 or later.
- Requires macOS 11.0 or later and a Mac with Apple M1 chip or later.
English, German, Italian, Japanese, Simplified Chinese, Traditional Chinese
- Age Rating
- © LightByte
- In-App Purchases
- Budget Yearly $4.99
- Lifetime Premium Global $8.99
- lifetime member sale $4.99
- Budget Premium Monthly $1.99
- Budget Lifetime Member $8.99
- Lifetime Premium Sale $4.99
Some in‑app purchases, including subscriptions, may be shareable with your family group when Family Sharing is enabled.