Conotoxia’s Money Transfer app is the swift, secure and transparent way to move money abroad from your Apple device 24/7. Remit funds online quickly and efficiently in more than 26 currencies around the globe with the most favourable exchange rates available. We are always developing and expanding our connections around the world to bring the future of international transfers a little bit closer to home.
With our sleek app, you can choose to transfer money to a bank account or currency wallet, via email or even text message. Choose where you would like your transfer to come from: either your currency wallet or one of your bank accounts. Find out about both in the app! With our clean and user-friendly system, managing your money in many currencies is easy and can be done wherever and whenever with a few taps of the finger.
With Money Transfer Conotoxia app you can:
• Easily access your currency wallet
• Choose who will pay for the exchange of currency (sender or receiver)
• Manage your transactions in both Polish and English. (soon to be accessible in over 30 languages)
• Transfer and receive money to all 4 corners of the world
• Transfer currencies instantly with your currency wallet
Money Transfer app from Conotoxia can be used to:
• Send money to a family member abroad
• Make overseas payments
• Hold and manage funds in 26 currencies
• Remit money to a friend
• Pay off loans or mortgages in other countries
• Manage the finances of your international business
Money transfers can be made in: USD (US Dollar), EUR (Euro), GBP (British Pound), PLN (Polish Zloty), CHF (Swiss Franc), CAD (Canadian Dollar), SEK (Swedish Krona), CZK (Czech Koruna), AUD (Australian Dollar), DKK (Danish Krone), NOK (Norwegian Krone), JPY (Japanese Yen), HUF (Hungarian Forint), RUB (Russian Rouble), TRY (Turkish Lira), CNY (Chinese Yuan), BGN (Bulgarian Lev), HRK (Croatian Kuna), RON (Romanian Leu), ZAR (South African Rand), HKD (Hong Kong Dollar), MXN (Mexican Peso), NZD (New Zealand Dollar) and SGD (Singapore Dollar), Emirati Dirham (AED), Israeli New Shekel (ILS), Icelandic Krona (ISK) and Thai Baht (THB).
More information can be found on our website: www.conotoxia.com.
• We made the Strong Customer Authentication screens clearer and more informative,
• We added the POLi payment method - a solution commonly used in Australia and New Zealand,
• When withdrawing all funds from the Currency Wallet to a bank account requiring a payment fee, you can choose the same wallet to be charged with the fee,
• Various stability improvements.
Ratings and Reviews
Get all of your passes, tickets, cards, and more in one place.
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.