Moneyball is a simple basketball game with huge replay value.
Play against real people for free then switch to cash games when you're ready to compete and win!
How to Play
• Shoot hoops to score points. Easy and fun!
• Each game has 4 regular balls and 1 moneyball. Keep shooting until time runs out or you lose your balls.
• Bonuses and Multipliers help boost your score, but you'll have to hit some trick shots to catch them all.
• Baskets get harder and more complicated the higher you go.
Enjoy the Competition
• Games can be played Head to Head with other players or in large, multiplayer tournaments.
• In head to head games, both players solve the same deck and the player who finishes with the most points win.
• Challenge people around the world with Skillz, a competition platform complete with leaderboards, trophies, Cash or virtual currency prizes, and an amazing loyalty program that rewards you for playing!
• Cash tournaments are available in about 75% of the world. Cash tournaments are not enabled in the following states: AZ, AR, CT, DE, FL, LA, MD, MT, SC, SD, and TN. If you don't live in a cash-enabled region, you can still play for free.
If you have any questions feel free to reach us at email@example.com
If you have any questions about the Skillz system or cash tournaments please contact: firstname.lastname@example.org
Ratings and ReviewsSee All
Moneyball, cube cube, bubble shooter, diamond strike
Great games by these creators! My only problem is I experience a lot of crashes and now I can’t be refunded because I don’t have access to a computer!!! So if they could fix the crashing problem with me this game and all others by them would be great
It’s a good game. It’s fun but hard to get really good at. My problem, though, is the amount of unplayed games. I always have at least twenty games that are ‘awaiting challengers’ which makes it hard to get more z’s and money. In other, bigger games like bubble cube or pyramid, I usually have very little unplayed games and those games are usually challenged by the end of the day. You say that you match people up based on skill level. Maybe a change in the match-up algorithm or more advertisement of moneyball to get more people playing may fix it.
Simple, but highly addictive game. More challenging to play well consistently than it first appears. Only thing needed are more players and more regular tournaments and competition. Overall fun!
- Tether Studios Inc
- 174 MB
Requires iOS 9.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
English, French, German, Italian, Japanese, Portuguese, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Spanish
- Age Rating
- Gambling and Contests
- Frequent/Intense Simulated Gambling
- © 2018 Tether Studios Inc
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.