Moneyball is a simple basketball game with huge replay value.
Play against real people for free then switch to cash games when you're ready to compete and win!
How to Play
• Shoot hoops to score points. Easy and fun!
• Each game has 4 regular balls and 1 moneyball. Keep shooting until time runs out or you lose your balls.
• Bonuses and Multipliers help boost your score, but you'll have to hit some trick shots to catch them all.
• Baskets get harder and more complicated the higher you go.
Enjoy the Competition
• Games can be played Head to Head with other players or in large, multiplayer tournaments.
• In head to head games, both players solve the same deck and the player who finishes with the most points wins.
• Challenge people around the world with Skillz, a competition platform complete with leaderboards, trophies, physical or virtual prizes, and an amazing loyalty program that rewards you for playing!
• Prize tournaments are available in about 75% of the world. Prize tournaments are not enabled in the following states: AR, AZ, CT, DE, LA, MT, SC, SD, and TN. If you don't live in a real prize-enabled region, you can still play for fun with our virtual currency.
If you have any questions feel free to reach us at email@example.com
If you have any questions about the Skillz system or cash tournaments please contact: firstname.lastname@example.org
Ratings and ReviewsSee All
Moneyball, cube cube, bubble shooter, diamond strike
Great games by these creators! My only problem is I experience a lot of crashes and now I can’t be refunded because I don’t have access to a computer!!! So if they could fix the crashing problem with me this game and all others by them would be great
totally rigged and very misleading on just about everything.
1. every $1 game the 2 players each risk $.60. At the end of the match the winner takes $1.00 and house keeps $.20. Win 5 games you win actually $5 but it cost you $3.00 to play so at the end you will a grand total of $2.00 more than you started. Now you loose 5 games in a row and you loose a total of $3.00. But the catch is after a week or so of building the confidence of players you start loosing by few points, winning a few and loosing a few. Each time you are now waiting for a challenger only to be beaten by someone that finishes shortly after you finish. Then a reply is available to watch the match but guess what - wrong those games the app states that the challenger might have a battery issue and the match can not be viewed sorry. Completely opposite of what they say that every game is viewable which is completely false. So fair warning - just take what you have to spend then double it is what at the end will be how much you lost. Once they go public the auditors will be able to check the top 10 winners everyday for the last few years and if all tax documents are in order....but those players in most cases are actually not real - pre recorded events matched only after you complete your session. your chances of winning $10 a week even after playing 100 games in a week winning $500 the net winnings might be only a few dollars left in the account. Just saying,
Best basketball game ever, best money earning game ever!
Wow, I’m impressed with this game! This game is really fun, easy, and simple, and I get the money. I’m not trying to brag
, but I am actually the most skilled Moneyball player, I’m talking in my point of view, but, everyone can be good at the game!
But I have rated 4 out of 5 because players NEVER come to finish my cash games, like a week ago there were cash games that were pending, a lot of them, but eventually they would get completed, now I cant even play in cash, whats the point of getting refunded entry fee. Btw Im the most skilled player in the world for this game, but cant get a win, in my successful high score pending matches, kind of a shame, and I could have easily been top of league, but only pendings and refunds. I know its not your responsibility for the Skillz’s skill based algorithm, when you play the same skill, but it would have been good to make a tutorial for moneyball and also advertise it more, like you do with solitaire. This game could have been having a really good player base and prizes, but poor advertising, and a lot of times lack of it, aren’t making the game get the most out of it
No Details Provided
The developer will be required to provide privacy details when they submit their next app update.
- Tether Studios Inc
- 203.1 MB
- Requires iOS 9.0 or later.
- Requires iPadOS 9.0 or later.
- iPod touch
- Requires iOS 9.0 or later.
English, French, German, Italian, Japanese, Portuguese, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Spanish
- Age Rating
- 17+ Gambling and Contests Frequent/Intense Simulated Gambling
- © 2018 Tether Studios Inc
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.