Moneyboard is the easiest way to track your income and expenses. It’s a powerful personal finance app, intuitive and easy to navigate to get your balance in just with a few taps or swipes.
With Moneyboard you can easily see reports with all incoming and out coming flows. You can filter your transactions by week, month or year and with a simple swipe you just go to next or previous date filter.
Moneyboard is secure, so you can keep your finance away from prying eyes.
• Fast and easy to add expenses or income
• iCloud Synchronization
• Create your own categories
• Supports multiple accounts
• Recurring expenses or income entries
• Charts to better track your expenses and income
• Check your entries sorted by date, amount, category or name
• Dynamic graphs to better see your balance
• Private and Secure with a password protection
• Support different currencies
• Customizable categories
• Set your monthly budget when your month starts
• Reminders to never forget to add your daily expenses
• Export you costs and incoming from a selected period
• And many more features will come…
Got feedback? Contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
A new Moneyboard version is out!
What’s new ?
Add more details to your transactions with notes and select which day of the week your calendar should start.
Stay tuned for more great features and tell us what you think.
Ratings and ReviewsSee All
Good app for but needs few features to make it great.
I have been using this app for quiet some time and really like the app but giving 4 star rating only for the lack of few features which I really would like to see.
1. I use few credit cards, a debit card and cash to make a payments and would like to to see an option to add the payment methods. I don’t to save my credit card info, but would like to add them as Bestbuy CC, Sears CC, cash etc.
2. I add pictures of all the receipts and use this app for tracking my expenses. when I export the data, only the expense number get exported and pictures are not. Would like to see the export of the pictures of the receipt as well so that I can take monthly export and save them on my desktop.
3. I have two accounts in the app and would like to see transfer of money from one account to another.
I am a Paid customer, and I upgraded my iOS to iOS 13 today, and after the upgrade, the app automatically added a backup account with today’s date and moved many of my transactions to it. My data is all inconsistent now. As a cherry on top, you can go back and edit the account for past transactions. When you are trying to edit a transaction, it doesn’t even show the account the transaction was made against. All my efforts to organize my expenses are wasted.
Basic options missing
Editing the frequency of reoccurring transactions isn’t allowed, which forces me to have to delete a reoccurring transaction just to change it.
The cancel button when adding a picture to an account doesn’t work, which forces me to choose a picture I don’t want or close the app completely to get out of it.
The “feedback button” under the about tab produces errors when selected.
I would like the option to select when a reoccurring transaction has been paid the my account and not have it automatically deducted from the balance. Automatic is cool, but I want to personally select when the reoccurring transaction has been paid.
- Damien Vieira
- 76.8 MB
Requires iOS 10.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
English, Danish, Dutch, Finnish, French, German, Greek, Italian, Norwegian Bokmål, Polish, Portuguese, Russian, Spanish, Swedish, Turkish
- Age Rating
- © Damien Vieira
- In-App Purchases
- Moneyboard Pro $2.99
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.