It may look simplistic, but MoneyBook is a powerful personal finance app that offers unique features in a beautiful, easy-to-use user interface.
- See all your transactions in beautiful animated statistics (turn your device to landscape in transactions view/history)
- Handles expenses and income
- CSV export of your transactions via e-Mail.
- Easy backup and restore of all your data.
- Password Protection - Protect your personal financial data.
- Notes for your transactions with a beautiful preview (tap and hold on a row)
- A handy overview of your previous transactions.
- Simple, attractive interface.
- Recording a transaction takes seconds.
- Rollover into following month.
- Number pad with calculation.
- Edit all your data at any time.
- Customizable categories.
- Set when your month starts.
- Switch between budget and salary mode.
- Progress over the previous months.
- Recurring monthly transactions.
- Uses the currency from your iPhone region settings.
- Straightforward operation, ideal for use on the move.
- localized in English, German, Italian, French, Spanish, Swedish, Finnish, Dutch, Russian and partial in Chinese
And many more...
Since MoneyBook 1.0, we have added more than 20 new features while keeping MoneyBook's user interface as easy-to-use as ever.
Follow us on twitter: @noidentityApps
And for the latest news and tips subscribe our blog: http://moneybookapp.com/blog
Fixes a Datepicker problem.
Also from the previous update: This should fix problems when trying to import a backup. Sorry for this. Enjoy your holidays (safely!) if you celebrate.
Ratings and ReviewsSee All
This app not sync with iCloud 😢
Firstly, I just want to say that I have been using this up for years and I really love the simplicity and ease of use. I have tried most others and none can compare.
However, I upgraded from an iPhone 6 to a XS and ever since, the app has been extremely slow to load. When I open the app, it takes about 3 seconds to load my balance, then when I click on “New transaction”, it takes another 3-5 seconds to load my categories. This is extremely frustrating when I am trying to do a quick expense (which I do multiple times a day).
I’d love for this to be fixed instead of adding new app color options.
Strongly suggested features:
1. Add a weekly recurring transactions. I have some transactions that occur every week which I cannot automate.
2. Add a widget for quick transaction. Perhaps a small 4-5 of the most used categories along with a number pad to add transactions on the fly.
As I said, I have been using this app for years now and I love it, but nothing has really changed for a long time. I’d pay for a V2 with someone of the features I suggested/new ones along with a mini graphical “facelift”.
I still use this app after seven years. Nothing else I’ve tried has had the simplicity, easy (and fast) UI, and flexibility of Money Book. It’s the perfect fit for the type of budget tracking I like to do. Glad to see it just got an update! Would hate to have to go without it.
Developer Response ,
That’s really cool to hear. Appreciate your review, thanks!
Data Not Collected
The developer does not collect any data from this app.
Privacy practices may vary, for example, based on the features you use or your age. Learn More
- noidentity gmbh
- 4.8 MB
- Requires iOS 13.0 or later.
- iPod touch
- Requires iOS 13.0 or later.
English, Dutch, Finnish, French, German, Italian, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Spanish, Swedish
- Age Rating
- © 2020 Sandro Pennisi, noidentity
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.