MoneyDiary® 5.4 -
Manage money, bills, income, expenses, checking and credit accounts, anytime, anywhere, with your personal MoneyDiary®.
• It works.
• Easy to Use.
• Quick Entry.
• Full Featured.
• Safe, Secure, and Fast.
• The first step toward financial freedom.
- It works. “I have been using the MoneyDiary® for about 25 years now. The MoneyDiary® has all the basics of data integrity with above and beyond functionality. It is awesome and unique. But what I like the most about the MoneyDiary® is how its design embraces privacy and ease of use, simply by allowing personal customization by each and every customer. I get to make my entries in my own language, using familiar words and phrases that I use every day. It’s great.”
- Easy to use. If you know how to use an iPhone® and write checks, you can use the MoneyDiary®. It works in almost any language and currency your iPhone® supports. There are tips and more, if you need it, at www.moneydiarycentral.com.
- Quick entry. The NewCopy feature automatically copies a prior entry and updates it with today's date.
- Full featured. MoneyDiary® is a stand-alone system. Sure, it tracks cash, checking and credit accounts, but MoneyDiary® has unique features that set it apart from any competitor.
1. It has spreadsheet like functions you normally find only on your desktop.
2. You can immediately recall any payment by a partial name, word, or date range.
3. You can view and instantly summarize your bills, income, and expenses, based on any value or combination of values (above and beyond categories). Why move your data to your desktop to analyze or summarize, do it right on your iPhone®, instantly.
- Expandable. The Email/Export feature allows you to import all or selected MoneyDiary® entries to a spreadsheet on your laptop or desktop. You may even email an individual entry as a receipt, invoice, or itemized report, all with a simple touch by you.
- Dependable. Your MoneyDiary® entries are automatically backed up as part of the System backup when you Sync.
- Safe, Secure and Fast. The MoneyDiary® is a native app, meaning it resides on your device and is therefore much faster. You never have to upload your personal financial information to the Internet, making it extremely safe and secure.
- Affordable. At 99 cents, need we say more? Substantially less than one missed tax deduction or overdrawn check fee.
- Reliable. The MoneyDiary® has been helping homeowners and independent business people make money and benefit from hard earned tax breaks for over 25 years. That's how it got to be so small and powerfully efficient.
- The first step toward financial freedom. Ask any Financial Planner, keep a financial diary, the MoneyDiary® is your first step.
MoneyDiary® 5.4 Try it, be in control. Take action, buy it today!
iPhone® is a trademark of Apple Inc., registered in the U.S. and other countries. MoneyDiary® is a registered trademark of T.A. Esquivel/Withyou Computer Systems.
This app has been updated by Apple to use the latest Apple signing certificate.
Technical Upgrade. Same great features.
Ratings and ReviewsSee All
Needless extra steps to enter data + Kicks you out in the middle of the process
1) The various entry fields are pre-populated and you have to delete the sample placeholders to enter your own data. This is unnecessary, as the data field titles are sufficient for you to know what to enter.
2) Every so often (far too often), the app will kick you out just as you are entering the last data field and you have to start over again.
Developer Response ,
Thank you for your comments and suggestions. We recognize your time is valuable. We pre-populate the fields to allow a quick test drive of the advance features on the bottom of the screen before making your own entries. The email feature on the bottom left, to import to a spreadsheet. The sum or total feature in the middle (currency icon). And, the Find feature on the bottom right (MoneyDiary icon), to list only the entries you would like to see, email, or total.
Please try turning your device all the way off, wait a minute or so, and turn it back on. This should correct "kicking out" due to inaccessible program memory. It is recommended to do this when you see a performance change in any of your Apps. You will immediately notice increased response. Thanks again.
Reliable app & easy to use
I have been using Money Diary to track expenses since 2012. I created personal Categories and regularly speed up data entry w +NewCopy. I don't use Account field. Easy to filter and send as CSV for big analysis. User interface is clean w/o unnecessary graphics. Good filtering options. Developer was quick to answer questions. New update works fine on iPhone X (Previously on iPhone 6+ and iPhone 5).
Developer Response ,
Great! Thank you for sharing your experience. We greatly appreciate it!
There are more full featured apps out there for free. This is very basic hand has no reporting capabilities that I can see. For simple expense tracking it will work
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.