The MoneyGram® online money transfer app puts the convenience of our innovative international money transfers, bill pay and more into the palm of your hand.
You’ll love our fast, reliable and convenient wire transfer app that lets you send money around the world in just a few taps. But it’s also so much more than that. With our app, you can:
• Send money online to 200+ countries & territories using a bank account, debit card or credit card
• Save time in line by starting your in-store money transfer in our app and paying with cash at a location
• Send wire transfers to a bank account, debit card, mobile wallet or to approximately 350,000 locations around the world in cash
• Set up automatic, recurring online money transfers on a weekly or monthly basis
• Send money online with MoneyGram FastSend™, using only the receiver’s legal name and mobile phone number – no financial information required
• Estimate fees before you begin a new online wire transfer
• Receive notifications and track the status of money transfers you’ve sent or are expecting to receive
• Find your nearest MoneyGram agent location to send wire transfers in-store
• Make payments to thousands of billers, including auto, mortgage, child support, utilities, and more
• Receive 20% off your 2nd money transfer and 40% off every 6th transfer after joining MoneyGram Plus Rewards™, our no-cost loyalty program
• Access your profile quickly and easily with biometric login
• Enjoy enhanced security with 24/7 monitoring of online activity
That’s a lot you can do with our online money transfer app. Take a moment to read even more about our customers’ favorite features:
SEND MONEY INTERNATIONALLY & WITHIN THE US
You know and love our international money transfers that make it fast, easy and reliable to send money to over 200 countries and territories around the globe. But did you know you can also transfer money to your friends and family within the United States? Simply select the US as your receive country to estimate fees and start online money transfers to your loved ones here at home.
PAY THOUSANDS OF BILLERS
MoneyGram has over 13,000 companies that you can pay using our online money transfer app. Paying bills with us is convenient and reliable and lets you use the payment method of your choice. To get started, register or log in, search for your biller by category or company name, enter the amount you wish to pay, and enter your account number and payment information.
EARN DISCOUNTS WITH MONEYGRAM PLUS REWARDSTM
Earn up to 40% off future money transfers when you join MoneyGram Plus Rewards! Whether you send money once a year or several times a week, it pays to join our no-cost loyalty program. Check out our top member benefits:
• 20% off your 2nd transfer after joining, applied automatically at checkout
• 40% off every 6th transfer after joining, applied automatically at checkout
• Premier status upgrade after your 5th money transfer with even more benefits
• Exclusive promotions and offers available only to Plus Rewards members
The MoneyGram® app will display available services based on your location. Not all services will be available in all countries. The app supports the same send and receive countries shown on our website, www.moneygram.com
MoneyGram, the Globe, MoneyGram Plus Rewards and MoneyGram FastSend are marks of MoneyGram.
Authorized to do business in all 50 states, D.C. and all U.S. territories, NMLS # 898432. Licensed as a Money Transmitter by the New York State Department of Financial Services. Massachusetts Check Seller License # CS0025, Foreign Transmittal License # FT89432.
Invite Friends Any Way You’d Like
You can now choose how you’d like to invite friends to try MoneyGram using your unique referral link or code. Plus, you can earn zero-fee transfers along the way!
Plan Ahead with an Updated Fee Estimator
Our fee estimator is more accurate than ever, with a new availability date feature that lets you and your receiver know what day the money will be ready.
Send Money to a Visa Debit Card in Sri Lanka for $0 Fees*
Select our send to a debit card feature as your receive method to enjoy a $0 fee and to transfer funds straight to their Commercial Bank account fast.
*FX may apply.
Ratings and Reviews
This money transfer I recently try to send money to my dad in Tonga. The amount was not much, after two weeks I try to send again they REJECT my transaction, I called customer service and would not believe what they told me, THEY REFUSE PROVIDING SERVICE FOR ME. Wth did I do to deserve such respond. I try to figure out what crime did I commit with a simple transaction. My ID was valid and everything but I don’t understand why money gram decide to refuse doing business with me. This is the worst experience I’ve ever had in my life. If my stepmom did not work for the bank that connects with MoneyGram I will never ever step foot in a MoneyGram ever again. Your service is horrible, customer service was rude, not recommend!
This app was probably created by someone who’s never sent money abroad, or only sends money to one or two recipients. Shocking it is rated a Five, probably by users who only send money to one or two recipients.
If you send money to multiple recipients regularly, you have no option to simply click the recipient’s name and click resend. You have to click “add recipient”, as though you never sent money to that person before. They give you just a couple of old recipients to resend to, but of course that doesn’t work for heavy users. You could go to the transaction history page and view the old recipients, but don’t have a resend button there either.
Further, several parts of this app are completely illogical. For example, there’s a page to search for closest MoneyGram locations. You can either click search now, or click “Maybe Later”. Which again demonstrates lazy thinking. If you click “Maybe Later”, the app takes you to the next page which is a search screen for the closest MoneyGran location. In other words, the “Maybe Later” button doesn’t mean a thing. Go figure!! Several other options on this App are plain stupid. Whoever designed this app wasn’t thinking. Real lousy work. Demonstrates a truckload of incompetence and lazy thinking.
Had a terrible experience with this app and with direct contact
I was told to download the app because my store no longer had the kiosk. I downloaded the app and the app return “whoops!” Once I input my information. I called in and spoke with an agent and was then elevated to a supervisor because my app wasn’t working. The worst thing about this is that they have you repeat every single bit of your information to each agent, which takes copious amount of time, finally finished up and they got my DL number incorrect so I had to call back. I was already irritated because I had been trying to pick up my money for an hour. It was near 8pm. I called back and the new guy working my transaction gets locked out of the system because it was 8pm. After an hour and a half of calling and mess ups, I then couldn’t pick up my money until the next day. Problem is I was using that money to pay for groceries. I hope Venmo dominate this industry and it becomes a blockbuster of our time. Worst experience ever!
Data Linked to You
The following data may be collected and linked to your identity:
- Financial Info
- Contact Info
Data Not Linked to You
The following data may be collected but it is not linked to your identity:
- Usage Data
Privacy practices may vary, for example, based on the features you use or your age. Learn More
- MoneyGram International, Inc.
- 116.4 MB
- Requires iOS 11.0 or later.
- Requires iPadOS 11.0 or later.
- iPod touch
- Requires iOS 11.0 or later.
- Age Rating
- ©2014-2021 MoneyGram
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.