MoneyMobile is a powerful and engaging financial mobile app that will change the way you feel about financial management.
MoneyMobile’s award winning design makes managing money not only easier and more convenient - but a lot more enjoyable and exciting as well. Not only will you be able to see all your financial data in one place, you will be able to visualize that data in meaningful and engaging ways on your mobile device.
• Finovate Fall 2014 Best of Show
• CUNA Tech 2014 Best of Show
• Finovate Fall 2013 Best of Show
• Finovate Spring 2013 Best of Show
• Finovate Fall 2012 Best of Show
• Finovate Spring 2012 Best of Show
• AIGA 100 Show 2012 Award of Merit Winner
• CUNA ACUC Conference 2011 Best of Show
With MoneyMobile you can:
• Manage all your financial accounts in one place (checking, savings, credit cards, investments, and retirement)
• Check all of your account balances
• Have your transactions automatically categorized and organized
• Create budgets in a new and meaningful way with MoneyMobile’s patent pending Bubble Budgets
• View insightful reports & visualizations
• Reach out and touch your finances
- We added voiceover support for zero state views. Users will now be read the description on the zero state views
- Voiceover will now read date range in spending
- We fixed a crash when users select a larger text size
- We fixed an issue where transactions wouldn’t load the full history in some instances
Ratings and Reviews
So far so good!
Haven't been using it too long but so far has been pretty easy to setup. Love that it was spot on with. Categorizing transactions for the most part. Upon setup only went 3 months back but that's ok. Do wish it had some way to do annual, but-annual or quarterly payments though instead of just monthly. Overall satisfied.
So far, so good
I’ve been using Quicken for years, but recently have become less enamored of it because I lost a bunch of data. I manually kept track of everything on my iPad or iPhone, and the Quicken apps rely heavily on the desktop version, which is not very convenient when you’re on the road. (Which I am.)
The one thing I wish the MoneyMobile app did is allow you to attach receipts to my entries. Then everything could truly be in one place.
I also have yet to see how well it works when I want to download a spreadsheet of my transactions. So far, I don’t seem to be able to do that on my iPad.
Allows for Easy Glance at All Accounts
Each morning I can log in and view how the market affected my 401K accounts, as well as my credit union checking, savings and credit card accounts. It’s also allows for an easy way to see how much I spend in various categories.
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.