MoneyMobile is a powerful and engaging financial mobile app that will change the way you feel about financial management.
MoneyMobile’s award winning design makes managing money not only easier and more convenient - but a lot more enjoyable and exciting as well. Not only will you be able to see all your financial data in one place, you will be able to visualize that data in meaningful and engaging ways on your mobile device.
• Finovate Fall 2014 Best of Show
• CUNA Tech 2014 Best of Show
• Finovate Fall 2013 Best of Show
• Finovate Spring 2013 Best of Show
• Finovate Fall 2012 Best of Show
• Finovate Spring 2012 Best of Show
• AIGA 100 Show 2012 Award of Merit Winner
• CUNA ACUC Conference 2011 Best of Show
With MoneyMobile you can:
• Manage all your financial accounts in one place (checking, savings, credit cards, investments, and retirement)
• Check all of your account balances
• Have your transactions automatically categorized and organized
• Create budgets in a new and meaningful way with MoneyMobile’s patent pending Bubble Budgets
• View insightful reports & visualizations
• Reach out and touch your finances
*Adjusted font size to improve accessibility on all screen types and sizes
*Feature Fix - Removed an inapplicable feature that was showing for some users
Ratings and ReviewsSee All
So far so good!
Haven't been using it too long but so far has been pretty easy to setup. Love that it was spot on with. Categorizing transactions for the most part. Upon setup only went 3 months back but that's ok. Do wish it had some way to do annual, but-annual or quarterly payments though instead of just monthly. Overall satisfied.
So far, so good
I’ve been using Quicken for years, but recently have become less enamored of it because I lost a bunch of data. I manually kept track of everything on my iPad or iPhone, and the Quicken apps rely heavily on the desktop version, which is not very convenient when you’re on the road. (Which I am.)
The one thing I wish the MoneyMobile app did is allow you to attach receipts to my entries. Then everything could truly be in one place.
I also have yet to see how well it works when I want to download a spreadsheet of my transactions. So far, I don’t seem to be able to do that on my iPad.
If it only worked!
I’ve been using this app for two years now and have been let down time and time again! It is a powerful program with a lot of potential but it doesn’t work right. I spend more time trying to reconnect and sync all my accounts than I actually do using the program. I have to reconnect 80% of my accounts every time I log in. On several occasions I have had to completely delete accounts and reconnect them. I will never use this program again and will spread the word about its failing design to everyone I know, because when I contacted support, they told me it wasn’t their fault.
No Details Provided
The developer will be required to provide privacy details when they submit their next app update.
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.