Welcome to MoneyStrands. The free personal finance app designed to help you manage your money, achieve your personal finance goals and start making smarter decisions. It is powered by Strands, the FinTech partner of over 500 banks serving more than 100 million banking customers worldwide.
Your financial world in front of you – fast:
• Download the free MoneyStrands app, create an account and connect the banks you need.
• You’ll get instant access to your account balances, financial transactions, spending habits, budgets, savings goals, and more.
• All you need to make smarter financial decisions today.
SIMPLE SOLUTION. POWERFUL RESULTS
All your personal finance accounts in one place. Key features include:
• Savings goals. Is traveling the world your thing? Or are you passionate about starting a new business? Set your goals and keep yourself ahead of the game.
• OK To Spend. Take the stress out of planning and know exactly when you can indulge in extras without breaking your budget.
• Budgets. Take the first step to manage your money. Create a budget and see how much you’re spending on dining out, groceries, and everything else.
• Calendar. See exactly when your income, expenses and spending happen. Track them and plan ahead for rainy days.
• Analysis. Track your cash, credit cards and checking accounts. Beautiful charts and graphs show you the big picture at a glance.
• Community. Anonymously compare yourself to people with similar backgrounds and financial goals.
SECURE AS BANKS
• MoneyStrands is a read-only personal finance and money management app. Your funds remain safely in your account(s).
• Your information is protected at the same level as your bank: 256-bit SSL encryption.
Some bug fixing to make things even smoother.
Ratings and Reviews
Really like this app. Easy registration and setup. Interface is smooth and the functionality is super easy. The data is presented in a simple way to understand. I’d recommend to anyone trying to manage their personal finances and stick to a budget.
An app with a lot of potential but...
This app has a lot of cool features but it is too much of a hassle if you are planning to manually enter your transactions. I entered transactions up to when I started my job and the balance was still not accurate. There were also issues with certain transactions repeating that I did not want to repeat as well. Also, when I would change certain settings and log out of the app, the settings would go back to the way they were before I even touched them. The savings and budget sections are completely useless if you don’t sync your bank account to the app. After using the app for a while, I got frustrated and sent an email to the app developer/contact/help about suggestions, changes and asked if it was safe to sync a bank account to the app at all. To this day, I still have not received a reply. I decided to use another app instead (which I am happy with now) and am getting rid of this app immediately.
Developer Response ,
Hi CherryCin, sorry about your technical issues. We have forwarded these comments to our tech team and will look at your case immediately. The issues you mention are not common so we will review them to see what could have caused them with your particular account. Again, our apologies, we hope to have an answer for you soon.
Easy to use
Easy to use and setup. It would be beneficial to have opt out option on bank accounts. Ex: I have savings accounts for my kids that I opened and can access online. These accounts pulled in to app and there is no option that I’ve found so to ignite or disable the account from the analysis and reports. Other than that it’s decent app.
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.